• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just curious

Autaven

Reaction score
If you were on the pill and sexually active, but accidently became pregnant, would you still have your period on the pill free week as usual? I don't just mean once, I mean consitantly, like for the full time of the pregnancy if you didn't know and continued taking the pill? So that without testing there would be no way of knowing that you were pregnant?
Sorry if that doesn't make a lot of sense, I'm just curious.

with my first pregnancy i had a normal period and didnt find out till i was 10 and a half weeks pregnant and was still taking the pill for the first 5 weeks, i continued to have my periods but my daughter was a prem baby born at 29 weeks.

sorry if this doesnt help but it has happend to a few people, i also became pregnant while on teh pill with my second daughter but i wasnt bleeding or having my periods second time round

sorry im not much help
xx

i got pregnant whilst on the pill..dianette. never got a period at all they just stopped.

i got pregnant on the pill this time and last time, i didnt have a period just brown spotting which i thought was a period the first time i fell on the pill and the same happened this time, but i done a test early enought this time because of what happened before

Hi

I got pregnant while on the pill with my first and my bleeding had stopped.
Katrina

I got pregnant when I was put onto a lower dose pill as my normal pill was making me feel sick.

I took the pill as usual but didn't come on when I should have done. It also made me feel quite sick too so I came off it and thought I would wait a few weeks and see if I come on naturally. I started to get cramps and pains and my boobs got bigger, and my boyfriend suggested I did a test, and it was positive.

My other halfs mom got pregnant 3 times on her mini-pill, and only found out really late into the pregnancys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back