Just cheered myself up

positivity :)

Reaction score
As Iv realised that on Xmas day my little man will be here :love: Iv been desperate for him to be here for Xmas and now I know he will! Iv avoided all Xmas related toys, babygrows etc in case he didnt arrive but I'm gonna order him one of the mothercare outfits, I love the Xmas pudding one :)

So feeling more positive now..still waiting for a doctor to come and see me so this mood may suddenly change but just thought I'd post all the same xx

Wish I could say the same!

You are such a lucky lady!

Any updates on the docs plans?

Aww I bet that will be so cute! Good luck with the doctor today xx

Yay :) I keep looking at baby's first Christmas stockings but Cos I will only just be 37 weeks just before Xmas, so i'm not holding my breathe! Would be the best present ever tho if she did surprise us! The boys are wishing so much for it bless them!
Hope they either start you off or send you home today! But congrats on knowing you will have your LO in time for Christmas! :) x x x

:good: and you'll be able to get him a pressie from Santa :cloud9: xx

Yay!!! That is fab news indeed lady :)technically the latest I will be induced is Xmas eve but I will be trying everything in the book to get baby out before then!! Come on baby it's December tomorrow, u can come out anytime u want xxxx

awwwww a little christmas pudding that sounds well cute. Hope it all goes well with the doctor today xx

i think my mum has bought an outfit like that.... heres hoping I dont go overdue and get induced Boxing Day lol.
Will be so lovely for you to be settled at home at xmas with ur little man :)

Ah hope that your get your little bundle of joy for xmas. and those outfits are so cute :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back