favoritism

Dee1985

Reaction score
i no iv moaned about it before but its getting beyond a joke, and i no if i fall out with some one i never ever talk to them again its a bad thing about my personality..

but xmas is coming up and all kris mum goes on about is what shes getting Dior. she dont touch harley look at him ask about him nothing.. its all DIOR DIOR DIOR

last xmas dior was 10months old, MIL got her loads. spent a few hundred and so she is this year to. harley will be 10months at xmas too, but
she never mentions what she is getting harley i asked her she said
"well i dont no what tv shows he like" :doh:

she phoned me and told me al the bits she has got Dior for xmas i asked whats Harley got she said
"well i was thinking, he is so small there is nothing to get him so he can just have all the things i got Dior last year that he dont play with any more, else it will just be a waste" and i only had £200 and iv spent most of it on Dior now, but i could get Harley a winni the poo teddy

i just had to get of the phone before i went of on one. but its getting to me so much that she spoils dior i feel sorry for Harley and spoil him, then im being just as bad.

do you think that because Dior is older she should get more money spent on her or should it still be equal?

It is unfair for her to favour Dior over Harley, fair enough he is still a baby and probably won't know whether it's xmas or not but that's not the point, she should be as generous with both the babies not just Dior.

I think she should treat them more or less equally but I think £200 on one child is too much anyway. Sure, Harley wont know that he didnt get as much but thats not the point. She could get him some clothes, a nice coat or something.

yes i think £200 is just silly.

should i say some thing now, or wait till xmas and hope she picks up on my little digs?

thatsreally bad!! she cant reall expect to get harley nothing??!! what happens when they get bigger he will start wondering why is nanny spends so much time with dior.

has kris said anything to her??

xxxx

no kris aint said any thing he would rather keep the peace and just drop hints eg what you getting harley?

and he said its just because Dior is older and more fun. but when Dior was harls age she got loads of things

from what you have said on the subject of the mil, she sounds as if subtle digs would go straight over her head so you might need to come right out with it.

If she needs to spend that amount of money couldnt it go into her trust fund or on premium bonds of something. Im not sure wha premium bonds are but they seem to be a popular gift, a bit like putting money in a bank.

ITS NOT THE MONEY THAT MATTERS IF SHE SPENT £10 EACH I WOULDNT CARE I JUST WANT IT TO BE EQUAL. SHE JUST WANTS TO BUY CRAP THAT TAKES UP ALL MY SPACE :x

oooops sorry caps lock

Dionne i have exactly the same with Amy and Jack

My mum buys Amy stuff all the time because Jack is only small, BUT the other day she came round with a £50 sit and ride bike for Jack its great it makes a change from his buggy, it was to make up for the stuff he had missed out on.

Andy's mum however is a different story.... when Amy was born she got her a massive balloon with little ballons inside it with a winnie the pooh teddy hanging inside it, it was beautiful- loads of clothes and a little ornament.

Jack got an £8 outfit from Asda!! :x

She is the same now, she will take Amy off ours hands, buy her loads of stuff and offer to baby sit all the time for Amy but doesn't pay any attention to Jack

I know the reason in out case... Amy is the only girl- there are 7boys in Andy's family and his mum was desperate for a girl. Amy is a god send to her.. Jack is just another boy! :shakehead:

I am dreading christmas poor Jack, he can't help being a boy

tell me about it, i have no space left :shock:

who is my username like, i might need to change it again

its horrid aint it, and then me i start spoiling harl cause i feel sorry for him but thats just as bad, its the same with kris mum, hes an only child, so i imagin she is loving a lil girl

our poor lil boys :(

lauramumof2 said:
tell me about it, i have no space left :shock:

who is my username like, i might need to change it again
no i just looked its not that similar just confuses me its "Mommyoftwo"

Poor Jack and Harley :( I think sometimes people think they need to be tougher with wee boys for some reason.

It's out of order Dionne, she spent load sof money on Dior when she was a baby, so why not Harley?!
If it was me I would have said something, you're not shy love, just say it!

Put a dress on him and if she asks why he is wearing a dress say 'you obviously prefer girls'.!

lauramumof2 said:
Put a dress on him and if she asks why he is wearing a dress say 'you obviously prefer girls'.!

lOVE it What a great idea!

Doinne I dont think tis fair atall. Ella gets spoilt becuase she is the 1st grandchild on both sides and Id be very upset if baby no.2 wasnt treated the same. I'd say something, well actually Id get dave to say something! But I usually make it clear that Im not happy about something without actualy saying so!

is it that harley is a boy thats the problem then??
y would someone want to favourite a kid like that i mean yes dior older can run round etc
but harley is affectionate etc they are both loverly for diffo reasons

im sorry but id have to say something, and if not me id expect my OH to

Poor you this is a really difficult one. MIL who would have them

If she doesn't know what to buy Harley tell her it's OK she can put money into his bank account.

We will probably get more stuff for Mason, but will make sure Brody gets money so it's equal.

Thats not right is it. I agree they should both get the same amount whatever that is. Hard to say something in that situation as I'm going through the same and i haven't said a thing. It's not so much the presents with us it's no one has even bothered to come and see Aimee. When Jess was small everyone came round regular but no one comes near now. MIL hadn't been round for months so we took her round today and she didn't even hold her. My dad hasn't seen her at all! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back