favoritism

It doesn't sound fair of your MIL at all especially if she spoilt Dior at 10mths and that's what Harley will be, he may not be old enough to understand or to care but that's not what counts, it's about them being equal :roll: . I think you should maybe have a chat with her now rather then too close to xmas and tell her whats on your mind, she may listen x

that would piss me off no end, i would have it out with her now, dont accept all the things for dior, say well seeing as harley only got 2 things i think its only fair dior gets the same

hi hun, youneed to put a stop to it mow, my nan used to do it with me and my brother, he used to have really fab expensive presents and money and i had little crap 1.99 jobs. This happened right up until a few years ago, i used to resent my brother for it which was nasty cos it wasn't his fault. You either need to tell her now or wait to see what happens at christmas and if dior has loads and harley doesnt give her all diors back and tell her youve got 2 kids not one and either buy both the same of nothing for either x

thanks girls. im going to text her later, im st saying
"Hi i was just wonering can you make sure that you spend equal ammonts on both children iv said this to my mum also, if you cant think of any thing to buy put it into a saving account for him x"

ps :wave: welcome back manda. i miss you

ah bless poor harley - how could anyone not want to spoil him? - he is such a cutie!

i have 6 neices and nephews from ages 6 to 1. they all have the same amount spent on them and if some when they were babies at christmas then they would get clothes to the same value.

my eldest nephew as he has seen the amount of pressies drop as he had a couple of years of just him where i spoilt him then the others came along and every year i had to spend less to share out the budget. he's cool though - still gets loads from everyone.

bet its making you dread christmas when you should be looking forward to it as harleys first and the first one dior will be able to know a bit of what going on.

if dior has loads and harley doesnt give her all diors back and tell her youve got 2 kids not one and either buy both the same of nothing for either x
love this idea manda :twisted:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back