just came off the pill

aish*

Reaction score
just wanted some advice really, i came off the pill at the beginning of december and had my period on the 11th. although there is a good chance of me ovulating 2 weeks after, i've read it can take months for your body to adjust into a regular routine again.

has anyone come off the pill and conceived straightaway? i'm due on the 7th and i'm having some symptoms but i don't know if its just wishful thinking :(

aish xx

Hello aish* :wave: We conceived Isaac 6wks after coming off the pill so yes in our case it was possible, but it's just as possible it can take a bit longer, so I would just say fingers crossed and very best wishes for a BFP (big fat positive-pregnancy test)real soon for you :hug:

It took me 3 cycles to conceive after coming off the pill.

i'm dying to do a test but i know its too early. guess i'll have to wait another week or so! :?

I came off pill 7th month ago still waiting for BFP. My cycle was reg straight away 27days on dot. Some people fall straight away some others it takes ages im 28 and started on the pill at 12 (due to period pains NOT having sex then!!!!!) Good Luck.

Its harder than you think making babies!!!!

I came off the pill lst Jan but didn't start TTC till April. It took a good 6 mths for my cycles to get back to normal. Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

I came off the pill in Feb and started TTC in May and still no BFP for me, however my friend came off the pill and got pregnant within the same month, so everyone is different. It can take a while for the pill to come out of your system completely. I dont think that is the cause for me not getting pregnant yet though, i think thats been more down to not having enough sex at the right time until the last couple of months of trying.

Hi there xxx

We conceived on our 4th cycle and I was on the pill for 10 years. It can take a while to adjust it is different for everyone so have fun trying!!!!

Hope you get ur BFP soon!!!!

i came off the pill september and we are now into our 4th month....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back