Just booked my Hypnobirthing course!!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
:yay:

I am soooooo excited!! Just had a natter with the hypnobirthing practitioner and we will have our first session at her house between Christmas and the new year!!!

Oooh, sounds good. I'd like to do something like that but they cost quite a lot I think :( Enjoy :)xx

Sounds great chick! I'm looking into this too, but i can't afford a course, i'll have to do with books xx

I've read the book and I have the CD. The course is £180 and the HIP is £190 so I just thought sod it, that's what I want to spend it on. It's money I never had with Hebe.

The course is going to go through the breathing and relaxation techniques. There are different types of breathing for the different stages of labour. It's also about teaching your partner how it works so if you start to lose it or panic, they can bring you back to the relaxation and help focus you again.

One of my friends said that because they didnt have access to classes, they tried to do it just from the book and CD and it really helped. I'm lucky that there is a qualified practitioner about 2 miles from my house! :D

Sounds really good :) I might try and get a book on it to read. Although if I'm going to I guess I better buy one pretty quick :lol: xx

Wow! I just read the reviews of that book/cd - I think I might get it and give it a go. I had an emergency C-section last time and I really really really want a natural birth this time; after that experience I think I need all the positive thinking I can conjure up!

Bagsy the book if ur selling (or lending??? ;))on afterwards Lisa it looks a good one, I may have to go join the library, although have ordered that other book u recommended :)

I've got the book on a borrow! BUT I think I get a copy included in the course so if I do you can borrow it ;)

No worries, was aware that I was being ncredibley cheeky :lol: x

I live by the motto u never know if u don't ask! :)

I'm going to check out my library for bits and bobs on hypnobirthing, I'm sure the course will be brilliant :) Please keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back