Just booked my 4d scan

Lind

Reaction score
for the 28th march. I'l be 27 weeks by then so i'l defo know what baby is. My mum has given me the money for it as a present which is really good. I'm so excited. :cheer:

The package i have got is costing £150,and includes a 1 hour appointment of:
*a DVD of the entire scan, which is usually between25-40 mins long.
*A CD of 30-60 images
*2 10 X 8 in. colour prints
*a Minimum of 6 B&W prints
* fetal progress scan which includes measurements.

Thanks hun, i can't wait. I'l be able to go shopping too afterwards.

Thats the second best bit :cheer:

It is really amazing, and so nice to have the dvd to watch after again and again - we're going to give Libby her dvd on her 18th :cheer:

It is truly amazing - you won't be disappointed (unless she hides behind her hand) - have some chocolate about 30 mins before you go in.

Wow that sounds like a really good deal on the price!

I'm sure you will love every minute!

They are well worth it...I took a bottle of coke to my scan if you know something that wakes your baby up take that. looking forward to the pics

That's a fantastic price where are you having it done. I hope you really enjoy it.

Thanks girls.

I'm having it done by a company called preview ultrasound in mawsley northampton. [/url]

where can i find out the nearest place to me which does it?

id like to know just in case baby is stubborn at my 20week scan and i can find some money

i did a google search to find mine then checked them out...We had to go to Nottingham though as there was nowhere in Derby

i did do a google, but couldnt find one :(

doubt ill be able to afford it anyway, but id like to know just in case :)

Thankyou for the info Lind, and I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time, that's a great package too :cheer:

Found this keslo66, hope they help?

http://www.previewultrasound.co.uk/index.html

We're planning on going here in April for a 4D scan;

http://www.babyview.co.uk/about.asp

We're waiting until 30 weeks, then it eases the gap between seeing him at the 20 week scan and his birthday hehe We also figured if we can only afford the DVD, we can always freeze the DVD on the PC, take a still of it, then have those images printed out for pictures, so makes a cheaper package an option :D

It's worth considering a scan later on, so you have some money then, after having time to save up, I know how hard it is when you've not got a lot coming in :hug:

Best Wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back