For those of you who've had or are having 4D scans

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay, and what did you get for that price?

Window To The Womb is the nearest on to us, and I've found a package that does one scan at 20-24 weeks, and then another at 26-34 weeks, with a DVD, a CD rom of 35 pics and 6 colour prints, all for £195. Does that sound a good price to you? :think:

Thanks! x

we got ours for £110
for this we were supposed to get a 15 minute dvd, a cd rom with pictures on, and 4 print outs.

but we ended up going three times because she kept hiding her face, so we ended up with 20 mins on dvd, 45 pics and 12 print outs lol

it was worth it, but its a private clinic so they only have a clinic in preston

This is the one I'm getting, they're the only company in Aberdeen which is why they charge so much I think.....

3D and 4D Scan Cost: £190 Timescale: 24 to 32 weeks

Appointment length: 45 minutes, of which you can expect 15 to 30 minutes of scanning time.

4D DVD Video Movie: 10 minutes in length.

CD-ROM: selected still 3D scan images are stored onto a CD-ROM. This allows for storage, emailing and reprinting at a later date.

Photographs: 6 large A4 size 3D scan colour photographs.

Foetal Sexing: this is optional and will only be carried out on request.

Verbal Pregnancy Progress Report: Confirming that the growth of your baby is in line with your gestation.

We used babybond.

£79 - Gender scan 4 pics in 2D and 4D
£175 - 18 Mins DVD and 7 4D pics.

xxx

In Lancaster it's £110 for the 28-ish week 4D scan.

I went to the window to the womb place in Nottingham and they were very good. We got a dvd that lasted about 30mins and a cd with about 60 photos on and 6 photos printed out.

They seem to be the most reasonable in the area from what I could find.

I had the scan done as a one off at 28w. Can't remember the exact name of the package.

Edit- it was this package-

Celebration Scan - £135
Weeks 20 - 34
DVD. CD-Rom of 20-35 pictures. 6 coloured prints of your choice. Sexing available.

muppetmummy if you can be bothered with a wee bit of a drive there is a really good scanning place in perth http://www.babyscanstudioperth.com/ the guy is a retired consultant and really knows his stuff :) we had ours done last week and it was great despite baby hiding his face behind his hands all the time :roll:

when i went with my last pregnancy we used babybond and i just got the pics and that was £95 but the full package was £195

Thanks for the tip Foxred :D

I mentioned it to OH but he said it would cost about £30 in Diesel to travel to Perth and back (he's got a gas guzzler :roll: ) only saving £10, so we might as well stick with Aberdeen.

I had the same as forthers, the celebration scan with Window to the Womb.

Use their ebay to buy it, and if you go on certain days (thurs evening/friday morning I think, check on the ebay to be sure) you get it way cheaper.

I got the celebration scan for £85 because I went on thurday evening. I got 20 mins dvd, 75 pictures, 6 small printouts and 1 a4 printout. And for those on team green, they kept it a secret and we didn't know what we were having - I had mine at 30 weeks.

http://www.kewego.co.uk/video/iLyROoaftQVG.html>4D

MICHELLE_59.jpg

MICHELLE_21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27