Just been to docs

xxkayleigh69xx

Reaction score
ok, so been to the doctors, and apparently they no longer do tests in the surgery, urine or blood!!

He told me I have pregnancy symptoms and if I have still not come on in a week, to do another test at home. If its positive then I can book to see the midwife, and if its negative then he will refer me to get a scan and a blood test.

Another week????? this is torture not knowing what is going on in your own body

No tests at the doctors? Why Not?

The week might go more quickly if you try and occupy yourself with something else, i know its hard.

What symptoms do you have?

I thought waiting 3 days for a urine test at docs was bad enough, I don't understand why they don't do tests. Silly doctor! Deffinately try and do lots in the next week. I'm just waiting to see if my tests are bfps or evaps, that's torture! Good luck :)

the doc just said that they dont do them anymore cos home tests are just as accurate. I just wanna know if i am or not, deep down i know i must be, but I dont wanna get my hopes up till I know for sure :-(

My GP doesn't do tests either. Same reason was given when I fell pregnant in September 2007. Yes, hpts are 99% or even 100% acurate, so take another test in a week to make certain. In the meantime, do things which will take your mind off the time you need to wait. Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back