Back from docs

TINKS82

Reaction score
Well been to docs an I have to have day 21 bloods and another blood test on 2-4 day of cycle (something to do with hormone levels). Got to go back a week after the 2nd test to discuss results. Not sure what I am feeling at the mo, part of me feels pleased I didn't have to fight and another part of me is scared and thinks "what if I can't have children" which is what I want so so much that it hurts. I am hoping I don't have to go back for the 2nd test, hope i fall this month :) fingers xd

Tinks I totally understand your feelings as Im currently going through the exact same thing. Had bloods taken last Thurs but not getting any results till Tues! I have had no af since 9th May so I couldnt do the specific day tests. Im so scared that theres something wrong but now feel the need to know! Its weird. Almost a bit like is it better to bury your head!

Sorry your having a tough time laurat, hope u get some answers soon. I have regular cycles but it's been a year of trying so I am hoping nothings wrong. Xx

FX for your BFP before you even need the tests!

hope it helps - I had mine done a week or two ago, receptionist said 'normal' over the phone and have an appointment on Tuesday to find out what that means and what happens next...

Scotchegg have u also had the other blood test to check ur hormone levels? If so she said to me hubby gets tested & then u get referred to hospital for more tests like checking ur tubes etc.

na, he just sent me for day 21 so far...

tinks thats good progress hun - i had CD 2-4 bloods and showed hypothyriod and raised testosterone so was sent for an internal scan - indicated PCOS! need to have 21 CD bloods done on sunday/monday but seeing gp on sat to discuss treatment for PCOS!

it can be nice and quick and its all treatable apparently!!

i have had the same mental attitude what if i cant have children - think its only normal but everyone keeps reassuring me it is fixable so chin up x x

Your lucky that your dr's is open at the weekend. Did u have any symptoms for what they have found Hun? I am trying to think positive but it's hard xx

Try not to worry Hun, :)

Out of all the girls in TTC who have had the test the majority come back absolutely fine, they are still worth doing though as they can give peace of mind and also if you are still here TTC further down the line then they are the first step in the process to getting fertility treatment.

xx

Your lucky that your dr's is open at the weekend. Did u have any symptoms for what they have found Hun? I am trying to think positive but it's hard xx

Symptoms only now it's been pointed out and joined dots as it were I thought they were random things but seems all down to pcos - very bad acne, high bmi, long cycles, heavy periods and all month lower back pain x

My gp surgery is a new 1 - a drop in centre and a regular gp so I am very lucky as I usually get same day or next day appointment when I ring them (unless want to see specific gp) that's how I'm going sat- the first gp I saw for fertility were sticking with her and she wasn't in from wed-fri next available was sat and I'm booked in at 9.50 so amazing really I know I'm lucky!!

Don't give up luv, like maybe said most tests are normal for ppl and it's jus a timing issue but peace of mind is good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back