just back from scan at hospital

leanne

Reaction score
hi guys, im so excited i just wanted to let you all know how things went. got there a bit late so oh had to park car while i went in. she put scanner on and there was my precious angel. she managed to get a face on view straight away. oh wasnt in the room at this point, shame, the baby yawned and then opened and closed its eyes. nurse said that baby is currently about 7lb 5oz with a full head of hair. it was amazing you guys. what a difference from my 20th week scan. unfortunately by the time oh got into room little tinker had turned totally away from scanner. didnt get any photos as the machine that she used wasnt the one people normally get their scans done on so didint ask about pics. kicked myself when i got out of the room though!!! felt so proud feel like crying coz i am so happy baby is ok. i resisted the temptation to find out the sex. was really pleased i decided not to find out!

I'm really glad it went so well for you.

With only a little while to go now I can really understand you not wanting to find out the sex; why wait this long and then spoil the surprise!?

you are so lucky to have had a scan!!!! I don't know what I would do to get one!!!!! :lol: I am soooooooooooooo jealous!!!!

not too long to wait now to know the sex...Important thing is that baby is ok :p

Take care,
mel xx

awww glad it went well for u not long now till u find out the sex for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27