had scan today!

petchy

Reaction score
went for a scan today (at 27+6) and it was amazing (as usual!! lol)

our little boy was asleep most of the time, and even yawned a couple of times!!! awwww. so cute!!! we got some pics, but as he is bigger now they are not as clear as the earlier ones. also didn't help that he was kind of "hiding"! all the pics are of his face, and i will post some once i have scanned them in! my scanner is buried under a lot of mess in the spare room, so i will do it at work tomorrow morning!

he now weighs 2lbs 11 ounces (approx 1,200 grams - i'm more used to metric and don't really "do" pounds etc!!) which is within normal range for this stage.

he looked absolutely perfect!!!! i am a proud mummy already!

can't wait for my last scan which is on 10th of january, at about 36 weeks! when we got into the room this evening there was a pic on the monitor already, from the people before us, and it was at approx 36 weeks. gorgeous! the good thing today was that the scan was in the evening because it's not a routine appointment, so everywhere was dead quiet and the lady had plenty of time to just faff around and show us the baby!! i wish i could sign up for more studies to get even more scans!!! lol

after the scan, me and OH went to eat at nando's to "celebrate" seeing our little boy again!

me very happy tonight!!! :D :D :D :D :D

lol, sami! don't be jealous - neither of us have long to wait until we get to hold our bundles in our arms and see what they look like in real life. now that's gotta be a million times better than any scan can ever be, even the 4D ones!!!

i can hardly wait! 12 weeks or so to go for me!

anywhere between tomorrow and a possible 13 (at the very most) for me :lol:

That must have been amazing!

My favourite bits have been the scans and listening to the heartbeat. I can't believe I won't have any more scans!

I'm sitting looking at the picture of my one as I speak. He looks unbelievaly cute waving at his mummy! (hormonal blubbing moment coming on) :D

OK, here are the pics! The pics are of his face - I have drawn in some facial features on the first pic to make it easier to understand. I have also rotated the pics a little so his face can be seen the right way round - he was laying sideways! He slept all the time, and even yawned a couple of times! When he got annoyed by being disturbed in his sleep, he let us know by kicking the scan thingy away!

276pic1explained.jpg

276pic1.jpg

276pic2.jpg

276pic3.jpg

276pic4.jpg

276pic5.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D [/img]

wow they are great!!!!

we are hopeing to get enough wedding pressie money to be able to have a 3D scan, got £110 so far so only £80 more to go!

OH wow...the pictures are fantastic !!

I love the little bit you added. !!

Glad its all going well for you xxxx
Ragna xxx

Is he sticking his tongue out on that last one? They're really cute, bless him xx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back