Back from midwife

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Not helpful about SPD and delivery so still feel a bit terrified!

However bubs is good, measuring 30cm, hb strong etc
My blood pressure is good and my bloods came back good. So that is the good thing :)

Oh ffs :hug: maybe she'll change a bit the further on you go. My mw won't commit to anything until I'm past 36 weeks she said cos they just don't know how things are going to pan out xxxxxxxxx

Yeah we will see. But as long as bubs us ok then I am happy

Glad to hear bp and bloods are good all looking good hun!
Sorry she couldn't be more helpful about the spd :hug:

Nothing really pinky just kept goin oh dear lol not helpful

At my last appt i asked about if i could have an epidural due to my Spd...and all i got was ' i dont know - you will have to ask when the time comes'....ffs, so much for a birth plan!!

All I can do is hope I don't go over due too much and the mw I get at hospital is sensible lol

Glad it went well, except about the spd thing- maybe they will discuss it more in a couple of weeks? xx

If it helps ladies, ive had physio for SPD and she recommended not to give birth on your back cos of the angle you have to have your legs. She also got me to put my legs together and knees bent while layed down and slowly open my legs and stop when it gets painful, from this she measured my pain free tolerance was 30cm and said to remember that for labour to tell the MW at hospital. You can have an epidural but need to know your pain free tolerance as obviously you can do some damage if you cant feel anything. Ill be avoiding one if possible as id like to ideally give birth knelt up over the bed if i can xx

When i say open my legs, u leave your feet together but part your knees x

Yeah she said they get u on ur side or all fours if u have SPD will try that with the knees dollie thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back