just back from midwife eeeeeeeeeek im scared

midnight

Reaction score
ive got to go in for cgt monitor because she is that low down and static growth she can easily stretch my cervix to 5cm and she said its the lowest head she has ever felt of a woman not in labour she said if my waters go i will deliver she is hoping they pick up tightenings on the monitor that i cant feel she did ring labour ward to see if i can go in for them to break my waters and deliver but they said without contractions its pointless the midwife cursed the woman on the labour ward her parting words was please dont deliver on the bypass erm thanks if my waters go im to phone an ambulance as i wont make it to the hospital

if they keep me in i will text jodied

Blimey midnight!! Sounds to me like you're probably going to have your little one very soon!! Keep us posted with what happens :) x

Oh god.. the bump is soon to be the baby xxx

Goodness Hun! This really is going to be a blink and we will miss it labour isn't it!! Hope all is well and your little girl arrives soon so that you can go to all your events next week! Got my phone at the ready for any text updates xx

Blimey, how scary! Hope you can make it to hospital in time! x

O wow! Hope baby is here soon!! But please make it to the hhospital :) xx

crikey midnight. hope you make it to the hospital. she really does want to come out. xxx

Wowza Midnight! I'm scared & excited for you all at the same time - could they not bring you in and break your waters and let little Miss just shoot right out? x

Wow :) I hope you make it in time! All the best! :) xx

omg! good luck midnight, hope you get there in time - wonder if this could be the first ever pain free labour? hehe!

Lol Midnight I would literally pitch a tent and consider myself 'living' outside the hospital doors if I got news like that! But then I am a scaredy cat hehehe

It really does sound like you are likely to go at any minute - good luck - keep us posted! x

I've started midnight's labour thread in the labour and birth section - mini midnight is well on her way!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back