Had another sweep and....

moomoo192

Reaction score
Midwife said my cervix was looking good :D very easy to get to, a good 2, maybe 3 cm dilated now (was 1-2 on monday) still quite thick but had softened.

She said she could feel the baby's head well and could have easily broken my waters :shock:

She said my waters may even go, gonna put a bag on the car seat for school run just in case :rotfl:

If this doesn't work and i sill need to be induced on tuesday then it'd be with them breaking my waters due to the way my cervix feels :roll:

Fingers x'd this one works :pray:

oh and my midwife is on duty at L&D tomorrow night and sunday morning, it'd be just gr8 if she could deliver my baby :pray:

Great news :D I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it works :pray:

:cheer: That is so exciting :dance:

Good luck :hug:

sounding good :D

a 1st of February baby would be nice :D

fx for you

well i was getting BH's approx every 4 mins earlier, till i had a bath and they stopped :wall: :evil:

had one just now so hopin they start off again soon.

I said a feb 1st baby would be nice cause mine is on 28th so we could start and end the month :lol:

My mums hoping i hold out till 4th feb cause my nan would have been 100 this year and she only died about 2 months ago and my induction is booked for 5th feb which was my gramps birthday who died a couple of years ago.

I wonder if it wants a birthday of its own or one to share :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back