just a quick poll

ohhh never thought of throwing things at him! Thanks for the idea (although not ment as a idea)

*grabs a few cups and door wedges**ohhh a plant*

I have stayed quite calm so far.....just cry alot "you don't love me any more, you don't find me attractive boooo ohhhh" You get my drift "you wanted a baby toooo ahhhhhhh sob sob"

Hope that hinders you abit, yep we are all loopy when Pregnant!!!! AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!! lol sorry not really!

I tend to throw things less when I'm pregnant. Hubby is more understanding so tries not to wind me up so much. Last time was a breakfast dish because it had been left on the floor. I don't throw things specifically at him, more like near him as an effect - I'm a rubbish shot so I'd miss anyway. I still have spag bol on my kitchen ceiling from another incident.

It might be inherited, my mum used to go out to the garage and throw knives at the walls.

A word of warning to all partners of throwers - when you see the glare, either shut up, get out, or duck.

lol duck! they tend to do that anyway when a cup is flying at them! I don't do throwing anymore, my hubby got used to it DAM!!

I haven't thrown anything for a little while (too bloody hot!). Last thing was the remote when he was being mean and hadn't done the washing up. Before that there has been kitchen stools (not at him), a chinese (just collected, in the bag) and lots of stuff. :oops: What a pyscho I am!!

bobtheunfortunateone said:
ohhh never thought of throwing things at him! Thanks for the idea (although not ment as a idea)

*grabs a few cups and door wedges**ohhh a plant*

I have stayed quite calm so far.....just cry alot "you don't love me any more, you don't find me attractive boooo ohhhh" You get my drift "you wanted a baby toooo ahhhhhhh sob sob"

Hope that hinders you abit, yep we are all loopy when Pregnant!!!! AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!! lol sorry not really!

i feel so like that right now............. why cant this be fun, ive had it with babies and pregnancy and ive not even met my daughter yet :(

Hi Paradysoo!

My hubby is learning he cannot joke about me as much, because I take it to heart more now "He is young but he shall learn" It's those dam hormones I'm normally very happy, jokey chilled person, I'm now a fire breathing, head spinning looney! Been OK for the last week, maybe I just need to breath and enjoy the moment! Maybe this is the payment for not having morning sickness! Payback!

& Rosieroo

don't waste perfectly good chinese! (Scrapes it off your wall and starts eating it!) hmmmm egg fried rice! I have to admit that used to be my fav thing to chuck Food, big impact! but a pain to clean! (Goes dreamy) Ohh many a day cleaning food off floor!

lol yeah i had no morning sickness either, so it cud be paypack, but i swear if i ever do get pregnant again i want the morning sickness next time.

lol, me too then I wouldn't be putting so much weight on (stupid scales)

My mum weight less once she had me than she did before she got pregnant due to the sickness, but now she is quite a well rounded women like the rest on her side, I am destined to beep when I back up! Only been sick once and that is because I saw a chip under the oven door and had to pick it out! didn't smell but made me sick anyway!

*weights up options* *sick or grumpy, sick or grumpy* Can I have neither?

if i dared and knew i wudnt get something bk then i would! but i know if i throw a cup he'd throw a bowl! just to out do me! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back