camering birth

Noooooooooo, don't want no camera near my bits whilst I am in pain. Will not be held liable for damage to camera or camera holder!! :p

no way lol id end up humiliating my self by weeing my self or something n screeming my head off lol... it would be nice to have it coz then u will all ways remember it and it will be there on video for u to watch to see how well u did. if i wasnt such a wimp it would be nice i guess.. lol.. :lol:

No way! I can't think of anything less dignified!

Thats a no from me to, personally I dont want to many people milling about and someone with a camera getting in the way! My brother filmed the birth of there first child. Personally I would want my partner more by my side, helping me and holding my hand or rubbing my shoulders etc. Not 'zooming in' between my legs!

I say no too, but funny a lady i work with said no when she had her first child 10 year ago, (only one) but now says she wishes she had recorded it! Dont think im gonna change my mind though!! :lol:

I SAY A BIG FAT YES, BUT WE HAVE A REMOTE CONTROLLER CAMERA, SO DADDY WIL STILL BE BY MY SIDE, I JUST WANNA TREASURE THE MOMMENT MY DAUGHTER COME INTO THE WORLD, COZ WHEN UR IN SOOO MUCH PAIN, IM SURE ITS GOING TO FEEL MORE LIKE A DREAM

I would not mind a video camera there, at least I can watch it after pain free, and see what goes on exactly down ther. And u will also have 1 of those memories on tape that u will b able to treasure for a life time, bringing a beautiful baby into the world...

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

No....I can't think who i would want to show it to afterwards...i'm not that close to any of my friends...in any case it can be a little undignified sometimes

Kieren

OH wants to video the birth - I'm planning on a water birth so hopefully won't be too much blatently on show!!!! But I don't know who I would want to show it to. It would be nice to keep for ourselves - so if the little one wanted to watch it when they were older (for some unkown reason!)they could I guess. Keep it on a CD for them to put them off having their own kids :lol:

No Im good on the video thing....Thats TOO much to remember for me. My memories in my mind are just fine.... :wink:

Yes definitely!! but would have to make sure camera stayed up my head end dont want rthe family checking out my mess down there!! but still great thing to watch after as long as i dont get in a state which i am hoping i wont! All calm hopefully................

cat x

I wouldn't mind having footage of the labor, but I can do without the actual birth being taped. :oops:

its a no from me aswell im afraid.

First off with it bein my first i dont know what to expect myself so im not prepared at all. never mind someone there filming it lol

Secondly could you imagine that at christmas oh lets watch a home movie and theres you with legs akimbo and screaming bloody murder lol

i'll give it a miss lol

good luck with your pregnancies xx

thats a definte no from me. can't hink of any thing worse than watching your self in pain. use ful to humiliate kids with thier boyf/girlfrieds later!.

will only have a piccy camera for after wards!

I am undecided really, if it could be guarenteed that the birth would be like no 2's quite calm appearance then i'd say a big yes cos i'd like to have it on video to see my own reactions as i cant remember much about the other births now. hmm maybe thats a good thing?! lol :roll: see what Hubby thinks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back