June Mummies to be...

ruthiestar

Reaction score
Was wondering how many midwife appointments you have had? I have had a very healthy pregnancy and have only seen my midwife twice! I don't even have another one booked yet? Is this bad practice or just the norm.......... x:shock:

I have seen Midwife 2 maybe 3 times and have my 28 week appointment today!

I am sure everyone should have a 28 week appt no matter what area you live in....they need to check your bloods etc and make sure you are OK.

Not sure if you get the same details as we do here but I have a pregnancy record which is like a folder - it has my medical history in there and a run down of every appt I have had and more info for the ones coming - there is also a couple of pages stating the appoitment weeks and what happend at each - I.E Measure bump, listen to HB, Take blood etc.

According to my record when I hit 28 weeks I will be seeing my Midwife every 2 weeks from now on!

I would get in touch with your Midwive if I was you hun

Glad you are having a healthy and happy pregnancy tho! xx

I have seen Midwife 2 maybe 3 times and have my 28 week appointment today!

I am sure everyone should have a 28 week appt no matter what area you live in....they need to check your bloods etc and make sure you are OK.

Not sure if you get the same details as we do here but I have a pregnancy record which is like a folder - it has my medical history in there and a run down of every appt I have had and more info for the ones coming - there is also a couple of pages stating the appoitment weeks and what happend at each - I.E Measure bump, listen to HB, Take blood etc.

According to my record when I hit 28 weeks I will be seeing my Midwife every 2 weeks from now on!

I would get in touch with your Midwive if I was you hun

Glad you are having a healthy and happy pregnancy tho! xx

Thanks Miss :) I have just booked one for next week, I always assumed they would book them and be in contact a bit more but must just be busy....

Ive got the same folder as you by the sounds of it... Hope you are having a happy healthy pregnancy too xx

mine books the next appointment at the last appointment

You're welcome hunny.

My Midwife see's me at my doctors surgery so when I have seen her before she has told me to ring them up and book at appt for X week etc - Your's just sounds like she thinks you should know lol

Glad you have an appt now tho xx

I had my booking in one at 12 weeks, then one at 16 weeks. Then a GP appt at 25 weeks and the mw at 28 weeks and I'm back again at 34 weeks! Like Midnight, mine books the next appointment at the end of each appointment.

Kick some midwife ass girl!

xx

God I've had loads, 8 week, 12 week, 16 week, 22 week, 25 week, 28 week and now I have to go every two weeks somtimes hospital sometimes comunity midwife :/

I had my booking in one at 12 weeks, then one at 16 weeks. Then a GP appt at 25 weeks and the mw at 28 weeks and I'm back again at 34 weeks! Like Midnight, mine books the next appointment at the end of each appointment.

Kick some midwife ass girl!

xx

Oh yeah, i forgot my booking in apointment at 9 weeks, as I had to have a dating scan :)

I think she must think i'm psychic! lol!

I shall kick some ass, damm right! xx

I had my booking app at 10 weeks, then apps at 16 & 26 weeks, next one is 28 weeks. My MW also books my next app with me everytime x

I had booking appointment at 7 week, 16 week, 24,26 and one around 28 i think coming up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back