July Testing Thread

thanks hun i was starting to think she would never come lol xxx

She is such a cowbag playing horrible games with us all!!!! Lets hope she ships out in a few days so u can get b usy with the OH!!!!! xx

yep hubby cant wait to do some baby making luvin hahahaha xxx

Been told I may have kidney stones & to hold off on ttc until an ultrasound confirms what's up. So may not be in this thread after all :( xxx

Can you please put me down for the 31st......thats at a guess thanks x

Can you put me down for 22nd please? Also my Birthday!! YEY! xx

Hey there, I'm new to this whole thing but I will be testing in mid July for the first time.

Hmmm not sure - given my wee bit erratic cycles. This month was 26 days. Think I'll aim for normal 28 days so put me in for 26 July :)

Anyone fancy starting the august thread? I won't get to test in july as cycles are quite long at the moment and I only just hosted a thread so don't want to push myself forwards...

all done ladies :)
good idea ScotchEgg, any takers?
hi Celiac_Lady, welcome :) do you have a rough idea of when you'd like me to put you down for?
Sorry I've not been around much guys, been a bit stressful to say the least at the moment x x

Can you put me down for the 28th please?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi, Can you put me down for the 12th please??

Sending lots of baby dust to everyone xx

I still have af i dont think i will be testing this month. can you take me off please? i also think i will give ttc a break. good luck everyone hope you all get your bfps xxxxxx

I still have af i dont think i will be testing this month. can you take me off please? i also think i will give ttc a break. good luck everyone hope you all get your bfps xxxxxx

Sorry to hear hun, hope af stops beeing a cow soon and you get a bfp in the not too distant future x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back