July / August 2022 Due Dates Thread

JemRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Restarting the thread for those of you due in July/August 2022.

Let me know your due dates and I'll update this post :)

8th July - @EmmaT375
28th July - @Sunrise212
31st July - @Jezby
5th August - @JemRose
12th August - @Beckyb1991
15th August - @Georgiia

From experience of my previous pregnancy, this forum can really help you get through each day and the worries you come across in pregnancy. See this as a safe and supportive place to rant, discuss and air any worries x

Last edited:
Thankyou for re- starting , sorry I couldn’t find how to delete the thread! my tests are getting darker, so maybe there is a glimmer of hope , (not holding my breath!) hopefully find out more about what’s going on next week.
good luck ladies xxx :)

Thankyou for re- starting , sorry I couldn’t find how to delete the thread! my tests are getting darker, so maybe there is a glimmer of hope , (not holding my breath!) hopefully find out more about what’s going on next week.
good luck ladies xxx :)

I've just seen your other thread. Fingers crossed for you x

Hi, I’m due July 8. I’ve been stalking quietly for a while. :)

How is everyone? I’m 9 weeks. Struggling with the sickness but soldiering on.. I had HG with the previous two bubs so I’m counting my blessings I’ve just got “normal” sickness this time. Having the two toddlers around makes pregnancy a bit of a challenge lol.

How is everyone? I’m 9 weeks. Struggling with the sickness but soldiering on.. I had HG with the previous two bubs so I’m counting my blessings I’ve just got “normal” sickness this time. Having the two toddlers around makes pregnancy a bit of a challenge lol.

I'm doing well thank you. Panicking as most pregnancy symptoms have disappeared but at 6 weeks I have a massive bump that is not just bloat it's high up and rock hard.no idea what that's about!

I feel for you with two toddlers, one is hard enough for me!!

@JemRose congrats again. :)
Potentially another July baby aha. Hope you and Reggie are ok x

Eek thank you and congrats to you too! I thought I'd seen you about on here recently!

Yes most likely another July baby for me, usually with the scan they bring dates forward so I'm expecting a July due date eventually. Plus I had a LLETZ procedure for cervical cancer cells last year which majority of the time causes early labour. Hope you're doing well xx

I'm okay thank you, just super exhausted and my boobs feel like they are being sliced open constantly and I look 6 months pregnant already, gotta love the bloat! But otherwise all good. How are you? Xx

I'm okay thank you, just super exhausted and my boobs feel like they are being sliced open constantly and I look 6 months pregnant already, gotta love the bloat! But otherwise all good. How are you? Xx
Not too bad thanks lovely. All my symptoms are gone which is unusual for me as my hyperemesis usually starts around now so hopefully baba is ok xxx

Not too bad thanks lovely. All my symptoms are gone which is unusual for me as my hyperemesis usually starts around now so hopefully baba is ok xxx

Maybe you’re just lucky this time! I had hyperemesis with my first two but not this one, and bub is fine so far.

I’m so exhausted. Feeling very sick as well. I had a midwife appointment last week and they are saying my due date is 28th July. We have a private scan booked for Saturday and then my 12 week scan is booked for 12th January

I've got midwife and bloods on weds. I'll be about 7+2, I thought first midwife appointment (UK) was 8 weeks, which I'm sure it was with DS.
Has anyone else had first MW appointment and how many weeks? X

I’m so exhausted. Feeling very sick as well. I had a midwife appointment last week and they are saying my due date is 28th July. We have a private scan booked for Saturday and then my 12 week scan is booked for 12th January
Ah wow okay, I will change your due date. Hope appointment went well, won't be long and you'll have your scan! X

I've got midwife and bloods on weds. I'll be about 7+2, I thought first midwife appointment (UK) was 8 weeks, which I'm sure it was with DS.
Has anyone else had first MW appointment and how many weeks? X

Mine is on Tuesday and I'll be about 8 weeks and 2 days, having said baby is measuring a wee bi behind, so it could be more like 7 weeks and 3 days... always something to obsess and worry over isn't there!!

Congratulations Jezby!

They changed my date at MW appointment to 29th July. But I'm going to wait and see for the scan! Scan booked for 17th January so far away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back