July 2012?

Gosh Kanga - you both sound like terrors!

Although me and my non twin brother did put our cat in the washing machine when we were little (she lived until she was 18 and still loved me afterwards LOL!)

We also got up early one morning and got all the bacon and sausages out and cracked all the eggs round the fireplace !!

I am going to resist POAS for the time being, I'll wait until I know I'll hit the 3+ otherwise I'll just end up buying more digi's :shock:

Spammy, I am loving your shopping list xx

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry if this sounds nasty but in the bay opposite me there is a very large lady. So large she can't sit with her legs closed. And she has a very short nightie on! Not helping the nausea!!!

Good news girls. I can go home. They said there is no sign the pregnancy is ectopic and I am having a scan in 10 days to check all is well!

So happy for you hunny, now go get that digi so you can see it in words :) xxx

Good news girls. I can go home. They said there is no sign the pregnancy is ectopic and I am having a scan in 10 days to check all is well!

Get yourself to Tesco for bread and a digi

xxxx

That's the plan!!! You will get a photo...maybe even of the bread!

Exciting - will it be white, wholemeal, best of both ....... :) xxx

no its got to be a proper crusty loaf, yummy :) xx

Got the digi!!! And the bread. He he. Gonna do the digi with my fmu though I reckon!

Digi's work best with fmu, give a more accurate result. I will be looking out for pics tomorrow :) xx

Can i be added pweeese :) :)

Due 6th July going from nhs doodar xx eeeeek!xx

Yay welcome lauralou!!!! Your due the day before me!!

:wave: lauralou, all added xx

Last edited:
That bread didn't disappoint! Just had the crusty end with butter on for my tea with some mushroom risotto. Feel much better now. It's good to be home!!!

Eeek thanku!! God im ridiculously excited! Im not gonna sleep for 40 weeks! Haa xx

Ta da!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319873509.153144.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319873509.153144.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 10
YAY!!! :yay: It's amazing seeing it in words isn't it :) Congrats again hun xxx

You too hun. It's so unbelievably exciting and scary isn't it. Im still gobsmacked it actually happened. My little miracle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back