July 2012?

I assume that you get on very well? Are you similar in tastes and personalities?

Do you look alike at all? I guess with being non indentical people have always been able to tell you apart?

My sister's friend had twin girls and they are indentical, this first few times you meet them it is impossible to tell them apart !

(I'll leave you alone with all the questions now :shock:)

xxxxxxx

We get along much better now (25yrs old) than we did as teenagers. sharing a room was a nightmare as she was really messy and i liked it tidy, many arguments were had :) We share some similar interests, but our personalities are completely different. I am the shy quiet one and she was the loud bubbly one. I was so quiet as a kid that my sister used to talk for me to our mum and at school. :roll: I am still quite shy now to be honest :)

even though we are non identical people used to get us confused as kids, not sure how as I always thought we looked nothing alike. xx

to do pics on a computer u need to click the go advanced button and manage attachments. On my phone I use tapatalk xx

I assume that you get on very well? Are you similar in tastes and personalities?

Do you look alike at all? I guess with being non indentical people have always been able to tell you apart?

My sister's friend had twin girls and they are indentical, this first few times you meet them it is impossible to tell them apart !

(I'll leave you alone with all the questions now :shock:)

xxxxxxx

We get along much better now (25yrs old) than we did as teenagers. sharing a room was a nightmare as she was really messy and i liked it tidy, many arguments were had :) We share some similar interests, but our personalities are completely different. I am the shy quiet one and she was the loud bubbly one. I was so quiet as a kid that my sister used to talk for me to our mum and at school. :roll: I am still quite shy now to be honest :)

even though we are non identical people used to get us confused as kids, not sure how as I always thought we looked nothing alike. xx

'Tis fascinating!

Bet you were both a right handful though - I am not sure how I'll cope with one!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I got 1-2 weeks on Tuesday so I am not sure when I'll get 3+? I'll wait it out though!

I got my first 1-2 weeks on thursday last week and 3+ weeks today 8 days later :) xx

to do pics on a computer u need to click the go advanced button and manage attachments. On my phone I use tapatalk xx

I've not got an iPhone (I am so behind the times)

I have tried a few times to attach pic's but it either did nothing or said they file was too big?

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
3+ woohoo!!! That's great hunny!! Plus with all those lines getting darker it shows the levels are going up nicely :) Do you know what day you ov on? Think I'm going to do my digi next week, be so good to see that 3+.

How you going with symptoms? xxx

the stories we have been told of what we got up to are scary.

At around 2 yrs old we managed to get out our cots, pull everything out the drawers in our room and then get out the front door all while my dad was asleep ill on the sofa!!

We also tried to help wash and dry up some glasses around 4-5yrs, and used a whole bottle of fairy washing up liquid and then decided to dry them in the tumble dryer!!!

Then at around 7-8yrs we were in the garden playing and wanted to move the slide and ended up putting in through the dining room window!!

Thats just a few of them, so a handful yeah we definitely were :) xx

Hehe go on love pee on that stick - you know you want to :) xxxxx

3+ woohoo!!! That's great hunny!! Plus with all those lines getting darker it shows the levels are going up nicely :) Do you know what day you ov on? Think I'm going to do my digi next week, be so good to see that 3+.

How you going with symptoms? xxx

between cd16-18 so i was 9-11dpo when I gt my first 1-2weeks reading! xx

You 2 sound like a right handful Kanga, definitely double trouble :) xxxx

Yay!!! Excellent Kanga! I can't wait to get out of hospital and do a digi!

Hope u get out of hospital soon so u can do a digi, it is great seeing it in words :) xx

I'm not sure we're being very good influences :lol: xxxx

As for symptoms, so so tired and super sore boobies thats about it at the mo. How about everyone else what symptoms do u have? xx

Like you tiredness and sore boobs although in the mornings I seem to wake up with a headache and today I've felt really nauseas in fact I had to spit out the last mouthful of Readybrek as I though I was going to be sick (sorry tmi) xxx

I have sore boobs and struggling with food. Don't fancy anything but toast! Very unusual for me.

On my way home I'm diverting to tesco and gonna ask oh to pick up a digi and a loaf of nice bread! Ha ha

Yay I'm so happy for you Spammy, look forward to seeing the pic of the digi xxx

yay spammy, i love a nice love of bread. Good luck with the digi xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back