July 2012?

Don't worry we're gonna go the whole way through this together.

We don't really have any family birthdays in June or early July but my SIL is due 2 weeks before me, so I guess our babies are starting a new trend in the family :) xxx

Don't worry we're gonna go the whole way through this together.

We don't really have any family birthdays in June or early July but my SIL is due 2 weeks before me, so I guess our babies are starting a new trend in the family :) xxx

Next June / July will be busy Taffy!

Do you get on well with your S-I-L?

(I adore my brothers GF, she had my nephew back in May - 5 weeks after my sister had a little boy as well :))

xxxx

Last edited:
mine is the 8th June, so hopefully roo won't come early!! I am really starting to believe it now, awaiting a delivery of cb digi's from amazon so I can see my 3+ then I will really be over the moon :) It's so nice being due around the same time as each other :) xx

mine is the 8th June, so hopefully roo won't come early!! I am really starting to believe it now, awaiting a delivery of cb digi's from amazon so I can see my 3+ then I will really be over the moon :) It's so nice being due around the same time as each other :) xx

I'm a fellow Gemini Kanga - I am the 17th June :)

So yep if bub decided to be 2 weeks early I could have a very special Birthday pressie.

I have one more CB digi and as not to waste it I'll take it around W/c 7th November - I should get my 3+ then!!

I am not at all fussed about testing again, I just don't want any bleeds!!

It is wonderful to have ladies due around the same time, especially ladies looking for that first sticky bean

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Snap Kanga, I'm going to let myself do a test next week to see 3+, then wait until I see the midwife. I can't wait until we're all in tri 3 on labour watch for each other! :)

I get on with my SIL really well, in fact her and my sister are the only other people who know I'm pregnant, I had to tell someone and can trust them both. My MIL has no clue I'm pregnant yet but I know she'll be over the moon, she's been wanting grandchildren for ages and now she gets 2 (assuming we don't have twins)! I think my OH is starting to convince himself it is twins, but we'll have to wait and see :) xxx

Snap Kanga, I'm going to let myself do a test next week to see 3+, then wait until I see the midwife. I can't wait until we're all in tri 3 on labour watch for each other! :)

I get on with my SIL really well, in fact her and my sister are the only other people who know I'm pregnant, I had to tell someone and can trust them both. My MIL has no clue I'm pregnant yet but I know she'll be over the moon, she's been wanting grandchildren for ages and now she gets 2 (assuming we don't have twins)! I think my OH is starting to convince himself it is twins, but we'll have to wait and see :) xxx

Could you imagine having twins - Wowser!

We're not telling anyone yet. We both have pretty big families (I am one of 4 kids, OH is one of 6 kids) and we made the mistake of telling people early back in May.

We'll see what occurs with the 7 week scan and take it from there. I want to wait to 12 weeks though...

My S-I-L (OH's sis) is in Oz until Mid June, but I cannot wait to tell my sister and brother'sGF. They will be over the moon.

xxxxxxxxx

see i'm obsessed with testing as at this point with my mc I was still getting bfn's, now i think about it it's probably why i mc'ed as my hormone levels were wrong straight away!! So seeing my levels go up so early is so reassuring that things are definitely happening differently to last time. Plus by this time I had also started spotting on and off, and *touches wood* none to be seen yet.

I'm not sure if I have had the twin talk with u ladies, but I am a fraternal twin so I have a higher chance of twins! I think it would be amazing to have 2 lil roo's!! I find it strange as my birthday is 8/6/86, 86 86 double, I'm a gemini sign of the twin and i am a twin. all very coincidental in my eyes! :) xx

That is pretty spooky Kanga! I agree twins would be amazing. I am happy either way to be honest, as long as there's at least one healthy baby in there it's all good!

I was a little obsessed with testing at the beginning of the week and gave in yesterday morning and once again Pregnant 2-3 popped up which put my mind at ease. Like you all I still check everytime I wipe, nice I know but I can't help it.

We won't be telling anyone else until after the 12 week scan xxx

see i'm obsessed with testing as at this point with my mc I was still getting bfn's, now i think about it it's probably why i mc'ed as my hormone levels were wrong straight away!! So seeing my levels go up so early is so reassuring that things are definitely happening differently to last time. Plus by this time I had also started spotting on and off, and *touches wood* none to be seen yet.

I'm not sure if I have had the twin talk with u ladies, but I am a fraternal twin so I have a higher chance of twins! I think it would be amazing to have 2 lil roo's!! I find it strange as my birthday is 8/6/86, 86 86 double, I'm a gemini sign of the twin and i am a twin. all very coincidental in my eyes! :) xx

I had bleeds both times pretty early on (M/C I bleed for 3 weeks but even at day 18 after starting to bleed I was still 3+ on the CB digi - which is why I am not to keen on taking tests :shock:)

I am wiping the slate clean this time though - I am looking after myself, I have a positive attitude and I am trusting that this will work out for me.

Kanga - OMG - I have a zillion twin questions LOL! How amazing and yep I know it does increase the odd of having twins yourself. 2 little roo's would be fabbie :) :)

Awww ladies - I just feel so happy today

xxxxxxxxxxx

i have loads of cheapie tests still so I can get away with testing everyday, its quite cool to see the lines getting darker, plus see the line appear as soon as the dye touches it. amazinf difference on the tests in just a few days.

I agree I would love twins but as long as there is one healthy bean i am super happy!

|I am also keeping quiet to most of my family tli late on this time, i am hoping to til work after a successful early scan as i need to change some of my jobs around. I hate having to keep doing them now whilst i know im pregnant and don't want to hurt roo, but i can't tell work yet as they are all the biggest gossips ever. It spread like wildfire in may when I told a couple of people. xx

I think that's great you are wiping the slate clean. You can read everywhere that 2 pregnancy's are never the same so I think all we can do right now is stay healthy and positive. It really does help having you and Kanga to chat to. My OH is so good and is really taking care of me but he doesn't understand how it feels xxx

Kanga - OMG - I have a zillion twin questions LOL! How amazing and yep I know it does increase the odd of having twins yourself. 2 little roo's would be fabbie :) :)

Awww ladies - I just feel so happy today

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe, fire away i am happy to answer any twin questions! :)

I'm feeling super happy today too :) xx

Last edited:
I think that's great you are wiping the slate clean. You can read everywhere that 2 pregnancy's are never the same so I think all we can do right now is stay healthy and positive. It really does help having you and Kanga to chat to. My OH is so good and is really taking care of me but he doesn't understand how it feels xxx

I am very lucky that you guys are here... I think you may just keep me sane in the coming weeks.

My OH hasn't said much at all to be honest, he has had to watch me twice before go from euphoria to despair so I guess he doesn't want to get his hopes up? He is also the most laid back man I have ever met :shock:

I had bleeds both times within a week of getting my +, so my first mini goal is to get past next week. I am a lot more relaxed about it all though as I just feel 'better' this time.

Although I still have zero symptoms LOL

i have loads of cheapie tests still so I can get away with testing everyday, its quite cool to see the lines getting darker, plus see the line appear as soon as the dye touches it. amazinf difference on the tests in just a few days.

I agree I would love twins but as long as there is one healthy bean i am super happy!

|I am also keeping quiet to most of my family tli late on this time, i am hoping to til work after a successful early scan as i need to change some of my jobs around. I hate having to keep doing them now whilst i know im pregnant and don't want to hurt roo, but i can't tell work yet as they are all the biggest gossips ever. It spread like wildfire in may when I told a couple of people. xx

One heatlhy bean sounds good to me

Is there no way you coulf feign a back problem to get away with changing duties at work? (if you'd prefer not to tell them until 12 weeks?)

Hehe, fire away i am happy to answer any twin questions! :)

I'm feeling super happy today too :) xx

Is your twin male or female hun? (just out of interest that is not one of my questions LOL)

Ever have the same dreams? Have sixth sense about each other? Do you finish each others sentances? Do you ever go out and buy the same sthing?

(I think that covers most twin cliches I can think of?)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Is your twin male or female hun? (just out of interest that is not one of my questions LOL)

Ever have the same dreams? Have sixth sense about each other? Do you finish each others sentances? Do you ever go out and buy the same sthing?

xxxxxxxxxx

Female, she is the oldest by 13 mins, born naturally.

Most of the twin cliches we don't do, but sometimes we call or text each other at the same time which is quite freaky. Maybe sometimes when we are together we do the whole finish sentences things but that more impatience of the other one not finishing the sentence quick enough :) xx

xxxxxxxxxx

Female, she is the oldest by 13 mins, born naturally.

Most of the twin cliches we don't do, but sometimes we call or text each other at the same time which is quite freaky. Maybe sometimes when we are together we do the whole finish sentences things but that more impatience of the other one not finishing the sentence quick enough :) xx

I assume that you get on very well? Are you similar in tastes and personalities?

Do you look alike at all? I guess with being non indentical people have always been able to tell you apart?

My sister's friend had twin girls and they are indentical, this first few times you meet them it is impossible to tell them apart !

(I'll leave you alone with all the questions now :shock:)

xxxxxxx

Well my postman came and i saved my fmu ready for if the digi came and it did! I just got my 3+ weeks within 1 min :dance: :dance:

also added my hpt's from cd27 to today at cd35 showing the lines getting darker and darker. believe it or not but the first 1 had a faint pos line on it and i got my 1-2 weeks digi that day :) xx

Attachments

• 4+5 weeks.jpg
    4+5 weeks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
  • cd27-35.jpg
    cd27-35.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
Well my postman came and i saved my fmu ready for if the digi came and it did! I just got my 3+ weeks within 1 min :dance: :dance:

also added my hpt's from cd27 to today at cd35 showing the lines getting darker and darker. believe it or not but the first 1 had a faint pos line on it and i got my 1-2 weeks digi that day :) xx

That's brilliant!

I got 1-2 weeks on Tuesday so I am not sure when I'll get 3+? I'll wait it out though!

How do you do piccies?? I could only get mine into my avatar?

Yay!!! Excellent Kanga! I can't wait to get out of hospital and do a digi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back