Jolly81s labour thread!!!!!!!

Jellybeanjen

Reaction score
I am sooooo excited to post this and sooo sooo happy for her as I am sure you all are :D it'a more or an announcement thread as it was all a bit quick but this is what she text :)

Hey Jen it's jules, hope you don't mind me texting at this time - came for a check up at hosp due to reduced mvmt and baby was not responding at all so I had an emergency c section and baby Freddie Anthony Boxall was born at 11.35pm. He's ok but very cold and had swallowed mrcomium so he's currently having a chest X-ray and may need anti-b's but he is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!!! Good job I trusted my instincts and came in to get checked. Oh, and he weighs a very little 6lb 8ozb:)
Will give more of an update a bit later xxx

Wishing lots of get well and healing vibes to them both and huuuuuuuge congrats!! Xxxxxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Omg!!!! Congratulations Jolly great work! So glad he arrived safe xxx

Yay! Go Jolly! So pleased for you! Such a fab name too!
Hope you both recover well & you can get home and settled soon!
I'll be stalking for a piccie!! Yay!

I knew jolly would have him last night!! Pleased for her!! Just a couple of us left now!! :)

I knew jolly would have him last night!! Pleased for her!! Just a couple of us left now!! :)

Ive just counted from the May thread and there is 5 of us. We need to hurry up x

Awww wow omg!!!

Glad she went in when she did!

Congratulations hun :) xxxxxxxxx

OMFG, I can't believe it!!

Oh bless, so happy baby is here but such a shame that it ended in a bit of a panic for Jolly.

I look forward to seeing piccies of little Freddie, love the name (it's one of my nephews name!)

Lots of love to Mum, Dad and baby!

xxxxxx

Well done jolly for trusting your instincts! And a huge congratultions on the birth of you little one. So glad he's here safe and well.

Much love to you x x x

Congratulations Jolly!! So pleased Freddie arrived safely love his name hope you both recover quickly and are home soon xxx

So pleased for her! Instinct is a force to be reckoned with eh?! Well done Jolly, so pleased for you. Can't wait to see pics of little Freddie :love: xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Yay - at last!! Huge congrats Jolly!! Looking forward to seeing a photo of your little man xxx

Awe lovely news that baby has been born safe and well and he and jolly r doin ok....i guess nothin can replace a motherly instinct!
Hope they r both able to go home v soon xxx

Awww congrats, well done you for trusting your instincts! So pleased your little boy has arrived safely. Hope you are recovering well. Xx

Wow what a whirlwind!!!

Thank you guys, I tried getting him to move for an hour and he just wouldn't. What's awful is that I was already nervous about being so overdue because a very close friend lost her son at 40+5 and that's haunted me for my entire pregnancy.

I've added a photo but his head looks massive lol!!! He's ever so tiny and just beautiful.

I'm feeling very battered and bruised but this is a superdooper hospital and I'm so grateful to them for taking things so seriously.

Just goes to show that it's never a bad idea to trust your instincts!!!

Love to all, I'll Do my c section thread over the next few days xxxxImageUploadedByTapatalk1369382930.396440.jpg

Ahh hes gorgeous and look at his lovely dark hair!! :D well done hun xxx

Awww he is lovely and such a little fella. I'm so pleased your wait is over, I know you were so worried about being overdue. Poor you though it must be very difficult having an emergency section because you don't have any time to prepare yourself. You take it easy and enjoy cuddles. xx

Congrats Jolly! Cant believe this slipped through my net!
So glad everything worked out ok. Hope you ate recovering ok. I was expecting him to be a whopper being overdue. 6lbs is so teeny tiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back