Jolly81s labour thread!!!!!!!

Awwwww he is so scrummy!! Well done!! Is he still having antibiotics? Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Aw he's lovely Jolly! Hope you're feeling better soon and you're both home quick!

Awwwww he is so scrummy!! Well done!! Is he still having antibiotics? Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Yes, he's still warming up and on his antibiotics, will do for at least 48 hrs.

The realisation of the seriousness of what happened/could have happened just hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm fine, but is just cant believe how important it was to come and get checked out- really want to tell everyone now to never ever second guess whether they should phone/see someone for reassurance!!!

Until last night this was pretty much textbook pregnancy!!!!

On a brighter note, I just ordered my food for today and it looks awesome!!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes- you guys have been an absolute pillar over the last 9 months xxx

Wow Jolly congratulations, he is truly beautiful.

& well done you for doing what you felt was right!

Wow!!! Congratulations jolly he's absolutely gorgeous!

I can't believe how much instincts must have taken over! I'm so glad that u went in to be checked! X x x

Tapatalking. X

Awww congratulations! He's gorgeous and glad everything worked out okay! xxx

Wow look at all that hair!!! He is beautiful Jolly! As you said so important to get checked out and good for you trusting your instincts xxx

Yay congrats just goes to show how important it is to get things checked out! Well done huni xx

Thanks again guys.

My catheter is out and I'm walking around so have now seen Freddie
In the neonatal unit. He's just beautiful although very grumpy!!! But I'm my really surprised considering he was swimming in his own sh't for potentially days :-(

His temperature has risen and he's relyin on oxygen much less, so hopefully we're just waiting for his bloods to come back clear and for him to show we can feed together. I'm allowed to go down and sit with him whenever I like, so may well do this for a bit of exercise and to be with him when I'm trying to express.

It's all a huge whirlwind and me and rich are both very grateful and emotional. We've now been told a number of times exactly how lucky we are that we took the lack of movement seriously. This will probably stay with me for a long time :/( xxx

Awww bless, its very frightening to think you really had no other signs that anything was wrong. Like you say you had a pretty textbook pregnancy. I'm just so pleased you got checked out and that Freddie is here safely.

Really pleased you can be with him, expressing can be really hard but stick with it and make sure you eat and drink plenty and get as much rest as you can. You've done so well with everything :) xx

Congrats jolly. So glad you trusted your instincts. He's gorgeous x

Huge congrats Jolly...and WELL DONE for trusting your instincts!

Your little man is gorgeous! Come and join us in April May Mummy & Baby when you find the time lol :) xx

Congrats hun! He's so lovely!! Hope u are both home and safe soon xxxx

Aww congratulations jolly fab news and so glad you trusted your body and went to get checked. Rest up hun and enjoy your little man xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back