Jodied's had her baby!!!!!

Congratulations Hun!
Buzzin for you babe!! Happy Mother's Day!!
Xxx

Omg I am so so so pleased congratulations hun wow. X x x

she wanted to see you for mothers day :) congratulations hun beautiful name

What a wonderful Mothers Day present eh! Well done & huge congratulations to you both. Can't wait to see some pics too. Love her name aswell. Try to get some rest (although I know from your excitement it'll be difficult to do that).

Sunnyb xxx

OMG congratulations! how fantastic to wake up on mothers day and have your little girl! .Congratulations!!!! so happy for you. Xxxx

Wow Wow Wow.............. amazing story , amazing name...........well done love xxxxxxx Massive congratulations x

I actually can't believe it still! It gave me goosebumps... Real wake up call that it is actually going to happen! Congratulations again... Same birthday as me! Lovely name too xxx

big congratulations to both of you ! beautiful name,Happy Mother's day ! xx

Congrats!!! I am so pleased for you. Just in time for Mother's Day as well!! xx

wow that's amazing news. massive congratulations and happy mothers day. xxx

Wow huge congrats!! cant believe it' and you shouting at me for trying to queue jump!! Happy mothers day and enjoy your lil bundle :D x

congratulations on ut early little baby girl :) what a special present for ur mothers day congrats xx

Wonderful news and stunning name even if I do say so myself ;) xx

Congratulations!! Brilliant news! No time left at all for us ladies now! x

OMG! I've just got home after a weekend away and can't believe Jodie's had her baby. What lovely news and a beautiful name.

Congratulations Jodie. Looking forward to seeing photo's.
xxx

Stupid phone...meant to obviously say congrats! Lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back