• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jodied's had her baby!!!!!

Amazing news & what a wonderful Mothers Day present - huge Congrats!

Enjoy your little princess x

Awww congratulations huni, beautiful name xxx

Massive massive congratulations honey :)

Wow I'm overwhelmed by all the congratulations messages! It's slowly sinking in after a whirlwind labour and a non stop first day. Will try and sort pic out soon but don't think I can upload from my phone xx

Oh and ps get packing your hospital bags if you haven't already! It was v handy being super keen and organised given the speed and circs of events! x x

Just done my full birth story in the birth announcements section before I forget it all! Advanced warning super long post x

I was thinking about how good it was that you were so organised! Most of my bag is packed, planning on buying a few new things for it but if I went into labour now I've got old stuff I could use. You just never know huh? Love your birth story!

i was going to wait till after our easter break to pack but im going to do it sooner just in case lol

Me too! Still got loads to get so have told OH to get his credit card out - we're going shopping!!

Hey congrat's on the arrival of you baby girl! Just noticed you are from Hampshire, where abouts are you? just wondered what hospital you had her at? Im going to Winchester. Hope all is well!

Hey congrat's on the arrival of you baby girl! Just noticed you are from Hampshire, where abouts are you? just wondered what hospital you had her at? Im going to Winchester. Hope all is well!

Thanks yes all is well and yes I had her at winchester as we live in chandlers ford. Whereabouts are you? x x

Oh cool, im just in Fair oak only up the road from you how strange! hope all is going well with you and the baby!

Oh cool, im just in Fair oak only up the road from you how strange! hope all is going well with you and the baby!

What a small world! All is well thank you - the staff at Winchester have been absolutely fantastic - Im so impressed with the care I got in labour and then with the team in the special care baby unit! When's your 20 week scan? Are youvgoing to find out babys sex? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back