MISSYREE HAS HAD HER BABY!!

gerb said:
wow congratulations :dance:

I was 10 days early, Ree was really early- fingers crossed your baby won't be late either! :pray: Must be something in our water! :rotfl:

Jade&Evie said:
gerb said:
wow congratulations :dance:

I was 10 days early, Ree was really early- fingers crossed your baby won't be late either! :pray: Must be something in our water! :rotfl:

:D i hope so, im working up until the week of my due date so an early baby would be the perfect excuse :lol:
gonna keep on drinking up that water :D xx

Hope you and baby are doing well MissyRee, sending BIG congratulations and very best wishes, hope you're both home, happy and well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Our babies share the same birthday, though I doubt you've called your LO Hamlet :lol:
Take care, looking forward to hearing all about it and pics :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey All :D

Just wanted to give you a update on MissyRee. They are both still in hospital as her beautiful wee man (still no name!) had low sugars but these have since risen which is great :cheer: they are just getting kept in to monitor his feeding as (I did not know this until today :oops:) babies do not develop their sucking instinct until 36 weeks & he was born at 35 weeks so he is finding a bit difficult plus he tires easily & keeps failing asleep during feeding, bless!

Ree is totally in love with him, he is really really gorgeous! Anyway they are both so doing well & desperate to get home so sending her millions of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: & hoping :pray: they get home soon!

Lou x

Thanks for all the congrats girls :hug: im finding it hard to find time to get on PF for very long at the mo, hopefully il get a minute to write my birth story soon though!

Gerb, hope your LO helps you get out of work early then lol! Have you had the hospital tour yet xx

Redshoes thanks very much hun, how lovely our babies have the same birthday then :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back