Jealous!

Flossie

Reaction score
OK, so now i know im getting too sensitive. my best friend has PCOS like me and has been having irregular periods but not trying to conceive. Today the hospital has given her clomid and im really jealous and dont know why!! (shes said theyre going to start ttc now)

I have my next appointment on 4th may and the consultant has promised me they'll start treatment then, which im guessing will probably be clomid anyway. Im just finding myself worrying she'll get pregnant and I wont, although id be thrilled if we were pregnant together!!

i just feel like a bad friend hoping it happens for us first. :sad:

oh hun that must be hard for you, would your friend have been ttc without telling you? and maybe thats how she's got clomid already?

Fingers crossed your next appointment goes well x x x

i dont think so, because we tell each other everything and she knew about me ttc.

thanks, im just really eager to start my treatment now so I can join in with the 2ww etc!!

aw hun best of luck when you start trying clomid did wonders for me xxxx

Thanks Serenity, were you using clomid for this pregnancy? how many cycles did it take? xx

i was diagnosed with pco in dec 2008, been on metformin since july 2009. my consultant wont give me clomid until october (unless i get my :bfp: before then).

i asked about clomid but he said he wouldnt until a year after my lap/dye/drilling/hysteroscopy :sad:

i was diagnosed with pco in dec 2008, been on metformin since july 2009. my consultant wont give me clomid until october (unless i get my :bfp: before then).

i asked about clomid but he said he wouldnt until a year after my lap/dye/drilling/hysteroscopy :sad:

aaww, thats a bit rubbish. We had been trying for 2 years before anyone actually decided to help us but once they did things moved pretty fast. Before giving me clomid though (which im starting as soon as ive finished these tablets to give me a period) they tests DH's sperm, did an ultrasound on me and the dye in the tubes test. They have said if after 6 months on clomid nothing has happened they will do the ovarian drilling to see if that helps. Sounds like in your area they do things the other way round. Good Luck with everything and I hope you get you BFP soon!!! x

im hopin too! what area r u in then? we r gonna ask them to test DH's sperm when we go back in october as they haven't done that yet. def sounds like they do it the other way round!

im hopin too! what area r u in then? we r gonna ask them to test DH's sperm when we go back in october as they haven't done that yet. def sounds like they do it the other way round!

im in yorkshire so cant help with your area im afraid, how long have you been ttc?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back