Jealous and depressed

weeemms1

Reaction score
Hi,

Starting to get down with ttc I know I have blood tests coming up and DH has sperm test as well but just want it to happen and now with my aunty pregnant I can't even go with them cos I get jealous and just want to cry :( and everyone keeps telling me to hurry up and have a baby

Needs to hang self lol :(

Totally understand, I think most of us have been through that when someone near us gets pregnant and unintentionally rubs your nose in it. Have a big hug and get shagging (i see you are ovulating today!!)
:dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
keep smiling hun x I felt the same when me and my partner when for the same tests. I was due for the xray on my tubes but had to cancel it as I got pregnant wierd I know was strange for me because I had just had my birthday and smoked and drank stuff I shouldn't and it still stuck I felt so guilty afterwards and I quit right up x

Wishing you the best of luck x Just don't worry about it and forget it then it happens I know its hard but the more you stress about it the worse you feel etc horrible cycle x

Aww Hun,

I'd personally take time out until you have your Bloods etc if it is making you feel like this, have a break til you get the results and do some nice things to cheer you up in the mean time.

As you know stress isn't good when TTC.

Arrange a night out with the girls, go to the cinema, go for dinner or get yourself down to the gym.

Hope you feel better soon! xx:hugs:

I was starting to feel better after reading your comments

but then i seen on a friends facebook that she is pregnant with her 3rd baby and shes only 21 and she takes drugs and drinks vodka when shes pregnant then my mum texts me saying my cousin who is 15 is going to be a dad then adds that life aint fair that she aint a gran

I WANNA KILL MYSELF NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :wall2::wall2:

Aaaw babes please chill....your just going to get yourself worked up even more. Just try to relax and enjoy your ttc....what you doing here, get off the computer and start bding....its your time now honey! It always seems not fair when others get pregnant when not trying or abusing their bodies....go take out some aggression at an exercise class or get some boxing gloves on and kill your pillow.....

I know how you feel hun. Saw some woman with a massive belly and a t;shirt saying I love my Bump! Then found out through facebook she is having a baby end of Nov. I really am starting to feel like it's and evil conspiricy. Just had a massive cry and hugged a cat so feel a bit better. Chocolate helped too! might get something really fattening before work too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back