Major Rant!!

Elen123

Reaction score
Well guess I'm just feeling fed up ladies, been TTC for 5 months (not long I know!) and nothing as of yet! Every month I get hopefully and every month my af arrives. Last month i was a week late and this month a week early ggrrrrrr :( just feels like its not going to hapen for us!.

My dh Aunty is really not helping the situation she's a lot older than me she's 39 and I'm 25 she's been TTC for 10 and looking into ivf at the moment, anyways she keeps telling me I'll probably struggle to get pregnant,that I'm to fat to get pregnant (Im 13st not exactly huge and not skinny I know!) and just putting me on a downer!! I just want some1 to chat to about TTC I'm going crazy here!!

Sorry rant over ladies xxx

:( you're having a hard time. I'm with you,not long ttc and get unwanted advice/ opinions. I was about that weight when I conceived my ds so I don't think that's always true. I hope you get your bfp soon

Just think I'm feeling sorry for myself!! Ha!. Well I'm hoping so too, I'm off on my holidays on Thursday for 2 weeks so I'm hoping the warm weather, and time to relax will work wonders :) x

Hi Elen, I am in a similar situation, have not been ttc for very long at all, but just have a sneaky suspicion that af will keep turning up month after month and before you know it a year is over! I can't really give any advice hun, only that you are young so you have a very good chance, you just need to keep trying and it will happen for you, you can test to see exactly when you're ovulating which may help as sometimes it's just dtd at the wrong time of the month! You could also try vitamins for both yourself and partner, specific ones for helping to aid conception. But most of all keep your chin up and look forward to your bfp! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back