Jayden Ilana Charlotte is here

emma1976

Reaction score
Hi there,

Sorry I haven't posted earlier, I have been pampered for a week nearly a the midwife led unit in stroud.

Jayden arrived at 12.41pm last Tuesday the 6th after 10 1/2 hours of labour on gas and air in the pool at 9lb 2 which bloody surprised me. Really painful but survived on gas and air till pushing then thought sod that get pushing, too hard work to have gas and air and push. No stiches and all is healed well!!!

My cousin was there, her name is Charlotte hence one of the names and I had loads of support from family as well who were there but behind a curtain!!! I did get sent home after my post when my waters had broke and then went back 3 hours later as was only 1 1/2 cms dilated. When I got back at 9am was 4 1/2 and so got on the pain relief.

No probs feeding and a really happy baby :D

Anyway, here's a few piccys, have some of the delivery in the pool - my little water baby, but I have to get them emailed to me.

Congratulations to all that were waiting at the same time, I got home today so have yet to read them yet.

I am really happy and being a mum is the best job ever!!!!!!!

Lots and lots of love

EM xxxxxxxxxxxx

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

Congratulations Emma!!

You look so well

She's a little cutie :D :D :D :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS EMMA

She is adorable !!! & shares the same birthday as Aidan !!! Good size too !!!

How come you look so good too !!!! Not fair !!!

Enjoy her xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

Congradulations, you must be thrilled, hope your doing well, you look good!!!!
Katrina

Hi hun, i just posted about you yesterday.

You look really well and as for Jayden she is beautiful and a nice birth weight too.

best of luck and i hope to continue speaking to you. enjoy Jayden and remember that we are all still here for you.

by the way your hair looks fine.

x

Wow Emma you look great! And she's gorgeous! So glad it's alll going so well for you both :D

The midwife unit sounds like a great idea- when did you get home?

Love to you both
+++

hey..big congrats!!! glad all went well and that you stayed at stroud, they r nice there, i wish i'd had mine there.
hope to keep chatting to you!
pics look ace - well done you :D

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is soooo cute!!!

You look fab aswell! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (see you changed your mind about the name phoebe!! )

She is absolutely gorgeous, hope you both have a lovely xmas!

Steph x x

you look so well Emma!

Jayden is lovely :)

Congrats again hun

xx

Congratulations Emma!!!
Well done - a beautiful baby!!
Emilia xx

Congratulations - you both look so well!!!!

Have a great christmas!

L x

Congratulations - What a cutie!!!

How well do you look!!!

congratulations emma :D :D :D :D :D

baby jayden is gorge! and you look so well. enjoy every moment, :D

hope to speak to you soon
not long left 4 me, but wish it will go quicker :roll:

take care both of you
claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Emma,

Hope you got my e-mail. l sent it yesterday evening. Funnily enough l posted about you on the forum just now to someone who was asking if you had your baby, not knowing you had posted on this bit yourself.

The pictures are fab and lm so happy you and baby are doing well and that everything is working out right. You deserve to be happy after everything you have been through. lf you have any more pictures of Jayden then please send me some as she is absolutely gorgeous.

Also l noticed on the picture that you had the water birth, how did that go? as l may or may not have mentioned it but l would like to try having a waterbirth.

Take care hunny,

love from Fluffy. xx

aw congradulations!!!
she is so cute and i totally love the name Jayden its gorgeous!!

luv marylou xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back