** January Mummies **

Kitana

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I am tentatively starting a January due date thread! Hope we all have healthy and happy 9 months! Let me know what your due day would be (estimates are fine!) and I will add you to the list!

6. Zara96 <3 - Outofsync <3
8. Emma19 <3
9. Kisha8081 <3
11. vampysgirl <3
12. DeniceF <3 - Vesna <3
15. Kitana <3
16. Rachel90 <3
21. JemmaH2019 <3
22. Tonya T <3
23. Kiki88 <3
30. Lollypop79 <3 - NicoMaria <3
31. Emlou42 <3

....…...................................

Last edited:
Congratulations so happy for you my lovely xxx pleased its finally your month xxxx

Congratulations so happy for you my lovely xxx pleased its finally your month xxxx
Thank you! I was about to throw in the towel actually! But I still feel a bit scared... That will only pass after the first trimester I think.
Thank you for your kind words!x

Congratulations I had it confirmed today at the clinic 6th Jan!! Got an early scan booked for 24th May! Xx
Oh so lovely to see you here Outofsync! 6th of January it is, will add it to the list!x

Hi! Can you add me for the 16th of January please? :cheer:

Congratulations ladies! I’m due in December but as this one is my first it could may well hang on into early January haha.

Xx

Congratulations ladies! I’m due in December but as this one is my first it could may well hang on into early January haha.

Xx
True, but don't count on it! They used to tell my friend and I this, and we both went into labour 4 weeks before the actual due date!
So exciting!

True, but don't count on it! They used to tell my friend and I this, and we both went into labour 4 weeks before the actual due date!
So exciting!
Oh now that’s something I wasn’t expecting haha :)

Oh now that’s something I wasn’t expecting haha :)
Yup! Be sure to have your hospital bag packed before hand! I packed mine after another friend of mine delivered her son at 32 weeks (also first by the way!), which scared me! But usually a first birth does take longer than a second, (mine took 8 hours) so you still have time, but I wouldn't want to think about making my bags while having contractions.
It's so exciting isn't it!?

Yup! Be sure to have your hospital bag packed before hand! I packed mine after another friend of mine delivered her son at 32 weeks (also first by the way!), which scared me! But usually a first birth does take longer than a second, (mine took 8 hours) so you still have time, but I wouldn't want to think about making my bags while having contractions.
It's so exciting isn't it!?
It is all very exciting! Scary too :wink::cheer:

Morning girls!

I'm waking up in Amsterdam this morning. DS (10) is at home with his grandma and me and OH are enjoying a welcome couple of nights, itll be a long time before we get this again!

How is everyone feeling?

I've just taken another pregnancy test "just to check". This is now the 12th one...its got to stop tho, they're expensive

Morning girls!

I'm waking up in Amsterdam this morning. DS (10) is at home with his grandma and me and OH are enjoying a welcome couple of nights, itll be a long time before we get this again!

How is everyone feeling?

I've just taken another pregnancy test "just to check". This is now the 12th one...its got to stop tho, they're expensive
How lovely, enjoy Amsterdam! Hopefully the fun will decide to come out today!

I haven't taken a test in 2 days and would like to see of the levels are increasing. I think I'm going to buy another one!:lol:

I have an appointment booked for Tuesday to have my blood tested. I can't continue working while pregnant so I will have to get all my paperwork sorted soon.

Actually in Amsterdam, they have very sensitive tests in a shop called Kruidvat. I think they cost 5 euros for 2 (10mIU) tests. I live in Belgium and we have the same shop! I got mine there as well.
Have fun!x

Morning girls!

How is everyone feeling?

I’ve spent over £200 I can’t stop peeing on sticks the line have got super dark now though but feel like I have to do every day just to check got four more left then I’m going to have to stop as run out of money until pay day!!! Scan two weeks on Friday so think I’ll relax more after that! X

I’ve spent over £200 I can’t stop peeing on sticks the line have got super dark now though but feel like I have to do every day just to check got four more left then I’m going to have to stop as run out of money until pay day!!! Scan two weeks on Friday so think I’ll relax more after that! X
Wow a scan already! I will give my midwife a call now actually! Want one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back