** January Mummies **

Got a letter today with my screening results and my pregnancy has been now classed as low risk.
It's a huge relief as I was told I'm most likely high risk all pregnancy because of my age and being overweight
That's great news!
I will get my NIPT results on Monday I hope. It's strange how slowly time creeps forward when you're waiting for a scan/results/consultation!:rofl:

That's great news!
I will get my NIPT results on Monday I hope. It's strange how slowly time creeps forward when you're waiting for a scan/results/consultation!:rofl:

Oh exciting.
For me it's the opposite. I find time flies for a run up to an appointment.
I got my next scan appointment yesterday and I'm so glad it's at 9am haha

Lucky you @vampysgirl!
I think it's because I've stopped working from the moment I fell pregnant. So times really creeps by since I can't always find something to do. My toddler keeps my busy but still...
Monday seems so far away!:rofl:

I’ve got my 12 week scan on Friday and it’s taken about 18 months to get there. Well that’s how it feels.
I’m super paranoid at the mo. A friend of mine has just lost her pregnancy. She was a lot further on from me and a year older. I’m heartbroken for her but scared for myself. I hope that first sound awful xx

I’ve got my 12 week scan on Friday and it’s taken about 18 months to get there. Well that’s how it feels.
I’m super paranoid at the mo. A friend of mine has just lost her pregnancy. She was a lot further on from me and a year older. I’m heartbroken for her but scared for myself. I hope that first sound awful xx

God, I can imagine it's shaking you but stay positive. It sadly happens, I know I still have a 3.33% chance that something could happen but I am doing everything to enjoy the pregnancy because I know this will be the last time, I'll be pregnant.

I'm sorry for your friend and we all know how hard it is to lose a pregnancy. Just try and relax. Count the days till your scan, which I'm sure you're doing anyway and stay positive. Xx

Lucky you @vampysgirl!
I think it's because I've stopped working from the moment I fell pregnant. So times really creeps by since I can't always find something to do. My toddler keeps my busy but still...
Monday seems so far away!:rofl:

I'm a full time carer to my mum, so my job won't stop till baby is here and even then I will only get a rest for a bit to adjust juggling a teenager, a 5 year old, a newborn and my mum lol

So horrible to lose the baby later in the pregnancy. So hard to get through, I hope she falls pregnant again quickly.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry, you don't feel sick, your symptoms are still going strong, you don't have cramping. You'll be fine!x

God, I can imagine it's shaking you but stay positive. It sadly happens, I know I still have a 3.33% chance that something could happen but I am doing everything to enjoy the pregnancy because I know this will be the last time, I'll be pregnant.

I'm sorry for your friend and we all know how hard it is to lose a pregnancy. Just try and relax. Count the days till your scan, which I'm sure you're doing anyway and stay positive. Xx
Aw thankyou. I am positive about the pregnancy and it is going well it just really shook me hearing it. It’s not common knowledge i’m pregnant yet so when I was told they wouldn’t have realised it would upset/scare me bless them. X

So horrible to lose the baby later in the pregnancy. So hard to get through, I hope she falls pregnant again quickly.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry, you don't feel sick, your symptoms are still going strong, you don't have cramping. You'll be fine!x
Yeah your right. I’ve strong pregnancy symptoms and feel good. I was really worrying last night but feel calmer after a nights sleep. I just had a wobble. Odds are very much in my favour that everything will be fine. Xx

Is it’s possible to feel the baby move at 11 weeks 6 days. I swear I’ve just felt something (3rd baby) xx

Is it’s possible to feel the baby move at 11 weeks 6 days. I swear I’ve just felt something (3rd baby) xx
I think it's possible since you know what you're looking for! I also think I've felt them but am not a 100% sure yet! I have an posterior placenta this time so I will be able to feel the kicks much earlier!x

I have my first ever scan tomorrow. Any tips for having a perfectly full bladder? I'm worried about drinking too much and having to go to the toilet just before or not drinking enough so I don't wet myself x

I have my first ever scan tomorrow. Any tips for having a perfectly full bladder? I'm worried about drinking too much and having to go to the toilet just before or not drinking enough so I don't wet myself x
Wow such a long wait! There is no requirement bladder-wise. The ultrasound will be done on the belly! Good luck and keep us posted!x

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in from the February mummies thread...but don’t worry if you need to use the loo if you’re bursting before your scan!
At my private scan they said if you’re hydrated enough, your bladder will fill up again after using the loo so not to worry. Just drink plenty before your scan and you’ll be fine :)

I drank a pint of water an hour before appointment. Bladder was full and I wasn’t bursting for the toilet x

Wow such a long wait! There is no requirement bladder-wise. The ultrasound will be done on the belly! Good luck and keep us posted!x

I know I think I'm one of the last to have my scan because I'm due 30th Jan Is there another group for second trimester because this one is super quiet? Thank you xx

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in from the February mummies thread...but don’t worry if you need to use the loo if you’re bursting before your scan!
At my private scan they said if you’re hydrated enough, your bladder will fill up again after using the loo so not to worry. Just drink plenty before your scan and you’ll be fine :)

Not at all! I appreciate the advise, that's really reassuring. I was nervous about the bladder thing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back