:) January 2018 Mummy's thread

Hi,

To those who are suffering with SPD or similar... I think I may be joining the club :( had bad pain in groin since Friday and feels like I’ve pulled a muscle in my bum cheek?? Pretty uncomfortable to walk so I’m slow! Does this sound similar? I really need to work until 19th December! Eek!

Karen the pulled muscle bit sounds like mine. I've otherwise got general groin ache too. I have a deep pinching pain which is caused by my sacroiliac joint on the right side being out of alignment. Sometimes the physios can help to get back in to alignment but my joint doesn't like it at all. To me it feels like a sciatica, radiating down in to my heel. I got exercises to do but they aren't helping yet. I was hoping to work until my student finishes on 8th of December, and a big project presentation on the 5th but I just don't even know how I'm going to drive to work right now!

Hi,

To those who are suffering with SPD or similar... I think I may be joining the club :( had bad pain in groin since Friday and feels like I’ve pulled a muscle in my bum cheek?? Pretty uncomfortable to walk so I’m slow! Does this sound similar? I really need to work until 19th December! Eek!

I've started getting a lot of aces and pains in my groin area too. Getting up has to be done very slowly :sad:

Oh my, I've just bought the nuna tavo pushchair with car seat and isofix Base from mothercare. I'm not even in the country!!!

Anybody else struggling to get up off the sofa? Haha. It's so uncomfortable and it's only going to get a lot worse!

Off to yoga tonight though so that will be nice! :)

Oh my, I've just bought the nuna tavo pushchair with car seat and isofix Base from mothercare. I'm not even in the country!!!

Great choice, we bought the same one! :lol: Excellent price with all that is included

Anybody else struggling to get up off the sofa? Haha. It's so uncomfortable and it's only going to get a lot worse!

Off to yoga tonight though so that will be nice! :)

Im getting to the lady bird stuck on its back stage too :lol:

Im getting to the lady bird stuck on its back stage too :lol:
Not just me then! Was really struggling with backache last night, think I may ironically have done something during yoga! Still, it seems better now but I am a bit worried about it getting worse. My pregnancy pillow was most definitely used last night.

Feel your pain ladies, my back has been killing me! Only three more months to go...

Carly it's a fab deal isn't it!!! I had seen it in store and couldn't get it out my head. I secretly have a pushchair fetish, and a sling one too which slightly contradict each other! Haha

Got the worst pressure feeling as though someone is sticking a broom handle into my chest/ underbody. The only time I get any relief from it is in the bath :sad: midwife says it could just be everything moving upwards. So uncomfortable x

My back and feet are so sore and yes lol I feel like a turtle on its back getting out of bed and off the couch lately lol

Rubbish nights sleep... disturbed by my bladder and 3 of the children being restless all night! Getting ready for work :( want to sleep!! :(

Mystery, story of my life. Every time I get out of bed I end up walking to the loo looking like an 80-year-old!! It's all of the aches around my groin area and it keeps giving way when I get up from laying down for a while! It's horrible, lol.

Sugar, I know the feeling. I'm in the process of trying to catch up on sleep. 2 nights ago OH kept me awake the whole night with his snoring. I don't go hard on him for it though as of course he is asleep and doesn't know he's doing it - but it's such a pain. Every time I nudged him and he rolled over onto his side, no sooner he was back laying on his back and snoring again! Doh!!

When he's not snoring, I still can't get to sleep properly as I'm awake every 1-2 hours for a wee! Oh the struggles...

Have you ladies moved over to tri 3 yet? Or are you still slightly in tri 2 by a few days or so?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back