****** January 2015 mummy's to be ******

Actually girls can I have opinions on my due date please?

By LMP I am due 19th Jan. We only DTD twice in the cycle we caught, on CD11 and CD14. I have nearly always ov'd bang on CD14 so assumed I had this time too (which ties in with my EDD being 19th Jan).

However, at my 8 week scan, I was put forward 2 days and then put forward another day at the 12 week scan, moving my EDD to 16th Jan. If I was due 16th Jan then it does tie in with me O'ing on CD11 when we also DTD.

I know it shouldn't really matter in the grand scheme of things as it's only a few days but I think it matters if I go into labour early. My son arrived bang on 37 weeks and if the dates are out by a few days and this one is also early by 3 weeks too, I may not get the midwife-led unit due to being considered premature (if you go into labour at 36+6 or before then you're not allowed to use the unit). I used the unit last time with birthing pool and really want to experience it again.

Any thoughts on which date I should use?

Sorry ladies work was manic then have been replying to messages since I got home! Scan went well, baby was stupidly active and kept sticking his/her hand over their face so not the best quality pics, but an amazing experience!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 13
Lovely pic's spallerina!

Ceecee, I don't think it matters what date you make it, they go by your dating scan date regardless. I would def bring it up next MW appointment though.

I am seeing a consultant tomorrow due to recurrent miscarriage. I never had to with James? Maybe it's something new? It's only a one off appointment though. I am not consultant led.

X

Last edited:
Great pic spallerina, congrats :)

I am supposed to see an obstetric consultant too, not sure why, but they have arranged an appointment while I am on holiday so it will be a while before I find out more!

Would be interested to know how your session goes, Carnat? xx

ceecee22 - I wouldn't worry too much. My first was born at 36 weeks exactly and my second was 2 weeks overdue!! xx

Here I am Spallerina!!

How do I upload a pic on my phone???

All good for me too-baby was having a swim on its tummy the whole time!! Just can't see how to add a pic!!

Ahhh great news cloudburst and katy!!!!

Loving all these great scans :)

I may have cracked it!

So here we have swimming baby! Was moved forward 4 days but I don't think I will change my due date on Tri 2 thread. Was so amazing to see baby so clearly - fingers and everything!

Attachments

• Baby G.jpg
    Baby G.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
omg katy congrats !! sooo adorable :D can't wait for my scan tomorrow whooohooo

What a gorgeous pic Katy xx glad all is well xx

Good luck for tomorrow Napoli looking forward to seeing your scan pic xx

Awww Katy, what a lovely scan pic :)

We got a great one of the back of babies head with 2 ears poking out either side. It's a brilliant picture really considering baby was only about the size of a plum at the time!

Ok I just joined the fb group but I have no idea who anyone is :)

I am just joining too (I am pending)

I think I can guess who a few are?

You'll able to guess me as my username is a mixture of my names :lol:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member