Who's due??

I think baby will come in the next week, but probably just being hopeful.

Becky101 said:
I think baby will come in the next week, but probably just being hopeful.

im really hoping for the baby to come on the 10th, the day my nan died, but i bet coz ive been convinced she'l be early, she'll come late!!! hahaha

Same here, I think my dates are a week out, and baby is really due this week, but we will see. Had a few twinges, so you never know!

Becky101 said:
Same here, I think my dates are a week out, and baby is really due this week, but we will see. Had a few twinges, so you never know!

Ive got 3 due dates... lol to be different ;)

my period due date is 4th!

my First scan due date is that 22nd, which my new hospital has said there using :wall:

and my old hospital was using the due date of 15th january, which my last 3 scans have shown she is measuring that gestation...

so we'll see which i pop nearest eh ;)

ive had LOADS of braxton hicks for the past few days so im wondering if this is the start of things to come...

My period due date was November because my periods were so irregular (last period 28th Jan). The dating scan gave 10th Jan, but at my anomally scan the sonographer said more likely 5th Jan but as it was not that much different they would not change the date.

10th Jan is our wedding anniversary, so I really would like baby to come before or after. MW said they wouldn't even think about inducing me until 22nd I don't know if this is because I have opted for a homebirth?

Twice this week I think I have had false starts, so baby could be on its way!

I so think im going to go way overdue!

I might be next in the 'due' list but I just dont think il be the next to pop, I think il be like Vicki and still be here in a week!

I'm due the 18th - sorry haven't been on much so this is a bit late!

just bumping this back up again, took jaidy off as think we can safely say she'll have had her lil dude by now... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back