I DID IT - JUST!!!!! UPDATE WITH PICS PG3!!!

mummykay

Reaction score
Hello evryone, sorry Iv not been on here much but what with having a HORRENDOUS labour who can blame me!!

It all started Friday 25th at 1.30am when I started getting contractions, I was thrown in the car and driven to hospital and put in my room within half an hour! Pretty good I thought, this shouldn’t b too hard – Little did I know!!

Started on the gas and air, high as a kite when the midwife broke my waters and waited for baby to make his way out into the world – But alas, no can do!!

I had EVERYTHING done to me, from pushing and panting for hours, to my legs up in stirrups, to the forceps being dug out but STILL no Jamie – and this was at 18.30pm so I had been trying to get him out for HOURS!!

Finally I had to sign my womb away to have an emergency caesarean as Jamie was starting to get distressed so off I was, whisked into theatre. Mike was allowed in with me, though I did get hysterical as he was getting into his scrubs cos I thought he had abandoned me!! I had the epidural, put on my back behind a screen and after a tugging sensation, which lasted about 5mins my beautiful baby boy was lifted out with a look that seemed to say – Took you long enough Mother!!

The reason for my C Section?? I had been told the little one would be 6lb 6oz – He was in fact 8lb 14oz!! No wonder I couldn’t get him out, Im only diddy myself!! But that was on Friday and I was discharged on Monday – Now the real work has begun!!

I shall get pics of my little munchkin up asap, it really is surreal now he is here!!

Hope everyone is well and I haven’t terrified anybody!!

Kay, Jamie and Mike xxx :dance:

Congratulations! welcome to the world lil Jamie :lol:

Hope you are all okay :hug: Well done u! :clap:

awww well done babe!! cant wait 2 see pics!!! :hug:

I bet you was relieved when he arrived. Cant wait to see the pics. CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations!

Sounds like you had a traumatic time, thank goodness your LO is here safe and well.

ooo congratulations!!!

how are u feeling after ur c section?

hope you and LO are ok, cant wait for teh piccys xxx

congratulations hun
sorry bout the c-section but at least he is here now
welcome to the new mummy club :D

Sounds like an eventful entrance to the world!!!

Congratulations hun

How exciting!!! Congratulations sounds like you coped really well!!

Wel done xxx

congratulations to you and welcome little jamie to the world
:wave:

:hug: well done that sounds like a traumatic birth story!
glad you and bubba are ok! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back