Andrew Lewis Huggard 7/05/11

AngelCookie23

Reaction score
Andrew Lewis Huggard was born on 7/05/11 weighing 7lbs 15oz!

He was born a week earlier than due date! It all happened out of the blue and really quickly, labour was around 8 and a half hours long. Was 3cm when the Midwife checked me at home. Got to the hospital and was checked hadn't changed then was checked again and was 3 possibly 4cm then checked again and she said I was fully dilated!

Baby had to be monitored all the way through because my contractions were coming so quick and close together. I was so high on the Gas and Air I didn't really know what was going on through the whole thing! Was pushing for about 20 minutes and next thing I know I have a baby in my arms!

Managed to get through it without an Epidural (which I was convinced I would need) but ended up being rushed to theater afterwards to be stitched up and required an Epidural. Had a second degree tear and deep labia tear. Still very much uncomfortable and in pain but hopefully that'll be over soon.

The whole thing still feels so surreal, I can't believe he's mine and me and OH made him! I love him so much! :)

Congratulations Hun your avatar is lovely!!
also just noticed your Another norfolk mummy x

Congratulations sounds like you did fab! xx

Congrats on you're wee man and well done!!!!

Congrats hun, sounds like your labour and birth were ideal, glad it all went well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back