I DID IT - JUST!!!!! UPDATE WITH PICS PG3!!!

mummykay said:
Hello evryone, sorry Iv not been on here much but what with having a HORRENDOUS labour who can blame me!!

It all started Friday 25th at 1.30am when I started getting contractions, I was thrown in the car and driven to hospital and put in my room within half an hour! Pretty good I thought, this shouldn’t b too hard – Little did I know!!

Started on the gas and air, high as a kite when the midwife broke my waters and waited for baby to make his way out into the world – But alas, no can do!!

I had EVERYTHING done to me, from pushing and panting for hours, to my legs up in stirrups, to the forceps being dug out but STILL no Jamie – and this was at 18.30pm so I had been trying to get him out for HOURS!!

Finally I had to sign my womb away to have an emergency caesarean as Jamie was starting to get distressed so off I was, whisked into theatre. Mike was allowed in with me, though I did get hysterical as he was getting into his scrubs cos I thought he had abandoned me!! I had the epidural, put on my back behind a screen and after a tugging sensation, which lasted about 5mins my beautiful baby boy was lifted out with a look that seemed to say – Took you long enough Mother!!

The reason for my C Section?? I had been told the little one would be 6lb 6oz – He was in fact 8lb 14oz!! No wonder I couldn’t get him out, Im only diddy myself!! But that was on Friday and I was discharged on Monday – Now the real work has begun!!

I shall get pics of my little munchkin up asap, it really is surreal now he is here!!

Hope everyone is well and I haven’t terrified anybody!!

Kay, Jamie and Mike xxx :dance:

i saw this an thought for a second that you'd had another one mummykay/ i thought that was fast pregnancy lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back