Jaiden's Birth Story!!

Thank you everyone, you're all so lovely.

So proud of him and so happy but think the blubbers are kicking in cos im in my room sulking and upset for no good reason at all! I'll sort myself out!

And thanks Shauna. Always helps to hear things like that. Another comfort is that he tested 100% twice for oxygen which is a massive plus obviously!! Lol! I fully intend to enjoy him, you're right hun!

Nadine I was really hoping you were gonna be right you know. I secretly took comfort in the fact you said you're never wrong! Lol! Was planning on suing if you were wrong tho! ;-)

Gonna keep poppin my head in as much as time allows cos I'm missin u all already even tho I have sexy boy!! Xx

Lex was he still back to back until Labour? x

Lex was he still back to back until Labour? x

Thats a point, he came out sideways! He turned as my waters popped and that only happened cos they told me to push as they were bulging so it looks like there's always time for them to do the right thing for mummy!!

In all honesty, pushing was easier than the contractions xx

Massive congrats and well done to you!

He is absolutely beautiful, such a cutie :) x

Wow.. hes so cutie..so adorable that wanna eat him.. must be well relief its finally over..how a re you feeling now babe? must be pretty knackered?

Wow.. hes so cutie..so adorable that wanna eat him.. must be well relief its finally over..how a re you feeling now babe? must be pretty knackered?

Thanks Hun! Not feeling too bad today as he slept well last night. Still tired but don't feel like a zombie!! He's worth it anyway! Xxx

Hey, great story!

Cant believe how different our birth stories are, but the end result is sooooo worth it, however you get there! I LOVE his little Taz suit!

We done well bird!
xx

**Just a quick update**

Took Jaiden to his follow up appointment re his heart murmur and it has gone. We were discharged completely today so that's a relief.

Just wanted to let you ladies know in case you are told the same thing when bubbas are born as quite often they disappear. Xxx

Hey honey :wave::wave:

Really glad to hear that! Hope you're all well!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back