ive put on ......

larisa

Reaction score
4lbs is tht gud or bad i mean bad as in shud i av put on more or gud in thts about rite ??
i thought idf put about a stone on ,,,i look like it :rotfl: but midwife weighed me wen i went 4 my first appointment and i weighed 9.6 and now i weigh 9.10 and im nearly 4 months preggy

i've no idea chick, i've not been weighed since my 12 week scan, not even at my 10 week mz appointment

its the one thing they dont seem to worry about over here

ive put on 8 pounds already... there was nothin then da da

midwifes neva weighed me either! x gud job id probs break her bloody scales! x

Yeah midwifes never weigh down here....bloody good job or id be totally demoralised! :lol:

she weighed me on my first appointment but iv weighed myself since on my mates 1s...but iv got midwifes on fridasy soo she mite weigh me agen so thn i no its correct ...and also will they do the heartbeat check at 16 weeks ..i hope soo i reli lookin forward to it :) and i wud like it 4 reasurance x

I have to be weighed as i have Gestational Diabetes. :(
I have put on 6lb since my 10 week check :D

Larisa - Where I am they listen to the heartbeat at the 24 week appointment and not before. I was gutted after my sixteen week appointment, I'd been really looking forward to hearing bub for the first time (my sis is also pregnant and she had heard bub at her 16 week appointment so I was expecting the same) - I came home, went straight online and bought myself a doppler 8)

I've put on half a stone, in the last 6-8wks. but you got to remember we are all different and our bumps will grow at different stages. there is no right or wrong here if you eating healthy and properly you don't need to worry too much about it. xxx

I aint got a clue how much ive put on to be honest. She weighed me every time ive gone but I can only find in my noted my first weight. I dont know if I wanna know my weight to be honest :lol:

It sounds about right to me hun :hug:

Im lucky i have lost weight everytime so far but then im a big girl so it wont do me any harm :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back