I've lost my baby

babystar

Reaction score
Me, OH amd MIL went for my 12 week scan yesterday and were told the baby had no heartbeat, the baby died at 8 weeks and i was told i would of been 12 weeks yesterday.

Oh hun I am so sorry to read this :hug: look after yourself sweetie x

so so sorry to read this, i know just how devastating this is as it happened to me.
time does make it easier and heal.
thinking of you, hugs. xxxx

I'm now off to TTC again but not for a while.
Bye girls hope to see you back here again soon xx

Thanks Corrinne37
Just keep crying and thinking it's all my fault and wish i could have done something different. xx

aww really sorry to hear this hunni lots of hugs to you and see u in TTC soon xxxxxx

So sorry to hear this, its not your fault theres nothing you could have done to prevent it :hug: x

Thanks Corrinne37
Just keep crying and thinking it's all my fault and wish i could have done something different. xx

Its not your fault, but yes i felt that too. I think it is the shock and trying to get your head round it all.
These things do happen for a reason as hard as it seems, natures way, there was something wrong with that little embryo that it just couldnt survive.
Not your fault at all hun, and soooo common, but yes absolutely heartbreaking.
I replied to your other post - why do you have to wait a week for the removal?
I really think yu should try and bring this forward if you want to.
they prioritized my op for the' sensitive nature' of it they said. It is over and done very quick. xxxx

Thanks Corrinne
They said at EPU yesterday that if i get bleeding or pain then go to A & E, but i just want to get on with things, I've had no bleeding or pain at the mo.

u should never blame yourself hun, theres probably nothing you could have done different to prevent it happening and as corrinne said these things happen for a reason. When my sister in law lost hers years ago they did a biopsy on the foetus and told her that if it had survived it would of been severely disabled. xxxxx

I'm so sorry for you alll babystar. Please take care of yourself and let yourself grieve. xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this hun. My thoughts are with you, big hugs xx

So sorry babystar what a horrible thing to have to go through, sorry for your loss thinking of you xxxxx

Im so sorry for you loss! U could not have done anything differently. Lots of love and cuddles for you xxx

so sorry to hear this hun, thinking of you. xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back