Just one in there

Sal88

Reaction score
Had my second scan, twin has gone. I'm ok with it though as twin didn't really grow at all, never had a heartbeat. Very glad baby is doing well :) I've been put forward to 8 weeks 6 days and baby is 8 cm big! According to my magazine it should only be about 6 cms at 9 weeks so we've got a big 'un! No 12 week scan, mat unit called and said I could still have one but hospital doc said no today. Ooh and I've been dated, official due date 25 August :)

xxx

Had my second scan, twin has gone. I'm ok with it though as twin didn't really grow at all, never had a heartbeat. Very glad baby is doing well I've been put forward to 8 weeks 6 days and baby is 8 cm big! According to my magazine it should only be about 6 cms at 9 weeks so we've got a big 'un! No 12 week scan, mat unit called and said I could still have one but hospital doc said no today. Ooh and I've been dated, official due date 25 August

xxx

Mixed feelings but glad little'un is doing well. Quite a big little fella!!! :) Look forward to seeing scan if you decide to put it up xxx

im well confused, my LO was measured only 2cm last week????

Sorry about your twin. Sadly it seems all too common...

But great news that the baby is doing so well!!! :D

That's what he said! I'm confused now :-s Maybe I didn't understand, but then where he put in the notes 2 weeks ago that baby was 5mm it said 8cm for yesterday's scan!

That's wonderful news, I'm dead pleased for you. Perhaps the 8cm measurement was for the gestational sac? I think 8cm would be about the size of the sac at 8-9 weeks.

Sorry to hear you've lost one but very glad the remaining is a large healthy one!!

I'm on tenderhooks for my 12wk scan as twins are fairly prolific in my family!!! Eeeek!!! 9 day countdown to the scan!!!

Sorry about the twin but glad you still got a healthy baby in there :hug:

I think it's 8mm...as my scan at 9 weeks showed 20 something mm's but I just say 3cm! EDIT : no it's probably your sac as my 8 week 5 day scan with last pregnancy said 20mm so 8mm would make it small...oh i dunno lol so confusing...!

Hi hon

I came in here to see how your scan went. So sorry about the twin, it's confusing emotions when you get that news. I really struggled for a few weeks but have started to feel a lot more positive now. It does help put you at ease to see the other twin on the screen. I hope you are coping ok, feel free to PM me if you want to talk

xx

Sorry for your little seed that never bloomed :hug:

BUT really glad your baby is doing so well!!!

sorry your second beanie didnt bloom :hug:

but good news about your strong healthy bubba!!!

sorry about the twin hun but big congrats on your healthy bubba! :D

Im sure I was told mine was 7.6cm at my scan?? Mmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back