Had scan :)

mandspice

Reaction score
Had a reassurance scan today (private) and it was amazing, we saw the baby wriggling around and moving its arms and legs! Heartbeat was 176bpm which I'm told is good and strong :D

I've never got this far b4 as my last miscarriage was missed and probably died around 8 weeks so it was all the more special and reassuring! Feel like we've overcome a massive hurdle today and can start to relax a tiny bit, although I'll have another scan at 12 weeks.

002.jpg

aww thats lovely hun, you must be so happy knowing everythings going smoothly :hug:

Hey, congratulations, glad to hear everything is going so great this time. Can't wait to see your pics! You need to upload them to a pic sharing site like photobucket.com, who will give you a url code to copy and paste into your post like you have with a ticker. Hope this helps!

Lol Lisa x

Yey congrats hun! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am planning to have a private scan at around 8 weeks, theres no way i would manage to wait til 12 weeks!

:D Thanks girls xx Image was taken from the photo with my camera so it's not too clear but Bubz is saying Hi to all Pregnancy Forumers!

Aww congrats :cheer: Bubz looks very happy in there and cute as a button :D

aw what a cute pic! think i'll be going private...12 weeks seems a lifetime away

Congrats chick, i'm still sticking it out and waiting till my 14WEEK SCAN.....lol, but im so glad that eveything is going well and looking at your bubs makes me feel so good knowing that we are due around the same day xxx

Awww your baby looks really comfy and happy in there :)

Glad everything is going well for you :hug:

I'm glad that everythings going well for you, think i'll be alot happier when we've had scan too, as never got this far either.

Aaawwwwwwwww cute scan pic :hug:
Glad everything was positive and you're feeling able to relax, very best wishes :hug:

Its so cute!!!! It also looks very comfy in there hon so sure you will see it even bigger at 12 weeks!!

x

how very cute bless, congrats!!! I reckon it is worth waiting for scan, i had my first one at 16 weeks, rather late but it was brilliant you could even see her little toes, although i would love a scan everyday if i could!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back