I've hit that

Babylicious

Reaction score
fed up stage - I feel hooooooge everything hurts and I can't get comfy :roll:

:think: strange... mines gone better...dont feel as full (impossible i know) and i can get more comfy now.. how odd

I've been at this stage since about week 8 :think: . Just keep thinking about why you feel so uncomfy and fat (no, not too many xmas chocs but you are baking a baby) and you'll feel alot better :hug: .

Awww me too..I'm sitting here with the most awful rib pain..I've found I can't eat anything atall at least 2 hours before I plan to go to sleep or I get the most horrendous heartburn..have to sleep upright or on the sofa :( lisa&alex what's your secret?? Please share!!

poppy160 said:
Awww me too..I'm sitting here with the most awful rib pain..I've found I can't eat anything atall at least 2 hours before I plan to go to sleep or I get the most horrendous heartburn..have to sleep upright or on the sofa :( lisa&alex what's your secret?? Please share!!

you might need to see your doctor like I had to, ive had heartburn now with both pregnancies and Im really fed up... this time is extra bad even this stuff on prescription aint working, I can feel it rising up into my throat.

paiges_mummy said:
this time is extra bad even this stuff on prescription aint working, I can feel it rising up into my throat.

Oh god don't :puke: *reaches for super strong almax bottle and drinks it*

paiges_mummy said:
poppy160 said:

you might need to see your doctor like I had to, ive had heartburn now with both pregnancies and Im really fed up... this time is extra bad even this stuff on prescription aint working, I can feel it rising up into my throat.

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night coughing and spluttering cause it feels like the acid is right in your throat?? Urgh it's so gross, I think I will go to the doctors, but I'm a baby when it comes to that sort of medicine..but I'm so desparate I'll try anything!

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night coughing and spluttering cause it feels like the acid is right in your throat?? Urgh it's so gross, I think I will go to the doctors, but I'm a baby when it comes to that sort of medicine..but I'm so desparate I'll try anything!

I am atm coz im still full of this flu on my chest, but when i get heartburn it wakes me up straight away, suppose its the burning rising.

With the heartburn, I'm okay when I get to sleep, just when i get the acid rising in my throat :x

poppy160 said:
With the heartburn, I'm okay when I get to sleep, just when i get the acid rising in my throat :x

You need to sit up more then.

I've woken in the night coughing and throwing up because of the acid in my throat.. I now sleep with a million pillows and a bottle of almax (Spanish gaviscon and more effective) within arms reach of the bed. I drink a lot of water too through the night and that seems to help..

That's what I'm trying to do at the moment, water is the only thing that gives temporary relief :( And sitting up with loads of pillows

well I know how that feels so I totally sympathise.. I think my heart burn wakes me up more times in the night than my bladder.. :rotfl:

It's my legs that have a dull ache at night that aggrivates me, im living in the bath to soothe them :lol:

I'm still quite ok, although I grew HUGE in the last couple of weeks... sometimes I wish I could walk faster and i had more energy... but I can't complain so far...

I've only just become really fed up this week. Absolutely FULL of the cold and can hardly breathe. I lie in a posistion that I can get air into my lungs and baby doesn't like it or I lie so that baby is comfy but then I can't breathe proplerly :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I know that you hang onto colds alot longer when you're pregnant AND that they delay labour. GAH! I'm off to bed tonignt at 10. New Year can bugger off. :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back