ive had my baby

emx279

Reaction score
ive had my baby on 7/12/08, i got admitted to hospital on the 5/12/08 with supspectctd pre - eclamsia, and during a check was rushed to labour ward for a emergency c section and i had her, she was 32 weeks and takan to neo natel, i did have pre - eclamisia and had a plancta ruputure, shes a week old now, and doing ok. im still in shock lol, cant believe ive had her already.

Congratulations glad she is all ok - have you got a name yet? :cheer:

Congratulations, I'm glad both you and baby are ok. :hug:

Wow what a surprise! Hope you and baby are doing well :hug:

Congratulations! :cheer:

she has no name yet, shes so tiny but perfect, it was a huge shock, i couldnt stop shaking when they said they are going to have to deliver there and then, but we were so lucky to be at the hospital at the time.

Aww congratulations!! :hug: :hug: I hope your both ok!?

im still a bit sore round my scar, but apart from that im fine she has a name now its ella lucy may nicholls, its strange not having her her as shes still in neo natel but I go and see her every day, and shes in the best place, she has an infection at the mo and they are doing tests to find out what it is so hopefully they will have the results back when I go and see her laterm shes back to her birth weight now, I cant wait to bring her home.

I hope Ella recovers soon and you get her home well before Xmas. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back