having a show???

emylou

Reaction score
hi i was admitted to hospital on sunday with signs of pre eclamsia...(it wasnt and im home now), but i had to have an internal to see if i was ok to deliver normally instead of a c section this was on monday night tuesday morning....as bumps heart rate was dipping...now im losing brown sticky stuff (sorry too much info)...is this a show?? or is it becasue of the internal???

if it is thick like snot and you can pick it up in your fingers then it sounds like a show to me!!

As long as it's not bright red and flowing from you then i wouldn't worry Hun,

Ooooh you could be on your way :D :D

i agree with amys mum

sounds like a show

aww labour zibes coming ur way :wink:

do i need to be phoning it in as i started with it when i was still on the ward and they said it was due to the internal

the internal has probably caused it to come out, it's like when you have a membrane sweep they say that can cause it to come out as well.

You can ring if you want hun just to see what they say, you could have hours before going into labour, days or even weeks

:D :D

didnt phone in went to the midwifes for my appointment today.....there was a sign of blood in my wee (sorry too much info), bumps 4/5 enggaged and theres a little pressure but everything else is ok.....

thanks guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back