I've got germs!

BroodyBean

Reaction score
This might seem like a very stupid post so bare with me!! :) :doh:
I've caught a nasty cold off a colleague and I know i cant take anything - other than paracetamol sparingly - but the germs/virus cant do any harm to my little embryo can it??! :?
Trying to eat lots of veggies & orange juice for vitamin C & to boost my immune system.....
xxx

baba will be fine hun :hug: im on my thrid cold this pregnancey, had sinusitis, had gastroenteritis and bubs has been okies..i know how horrid it is when u can't take anythin i havent slept in 2 days because my throat has been on fire and i cant breath :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: get well soon xxx

hehe! Get some rest and some vit C down ya!
My little baby is exactly a week younger than yours! hehe!
xx

iv got germs too- iv been very good laying off the zydol when i'm aching and got a banging head- but iv used a bit of sudafed nasal spray :doh: am worried about that now, but not the germs. germs are kinda good in a way, lol coz every cold u catch ur immune to for life, well the baby will be immune to that strain u had already as it shares ur immunity!

hope u feel better soon :hug: xx

Ever since ive been pregnant ive pretty much had a cold non stop. I work in a school so i pick every bug up thats going.Through nov/dec i had a cold constantly but didnt know i was pregnant at the time. I thought it was odd i couldnt seem to shift it.
When i found out i was pregnant in january I had a break for about 2 weeks then i had another bad cold and it made me feel like crap, i dunno about anyone else but having a cold whilst pregnant seems to knock you for 6.I had to have 2 days off work cos i couldnt function, and usually i always goi n and just put up with it.
It makes you really ridiculusly tired aswel.
I hope you feel better soon, just keep drinking plenty of water and rest with early nights.

Thanks for your replies, sounds daft but i feel reassured now, dont know what i'd do without you all! hehe :D
I'm almost over it now thank god....hope i dont get struck down with anything else for a while :pray:

Hope everyone else out there with germies feels better soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back