I've crashed the car into the house! Do I tell him?!

Awww hopefully he calms down soon chick & you can get it fixed :hug: and OMG indigo your OH sounds like he don't have much luck can't be as bad as when my OH the audio visual technician that installs TVs most days dropped his own plasma lol

Oh shit!! In the same vain I just jigsawed the worktop, just a little, but it's right in front of the sink. I can maybe fill it in, it's kind of on the underside :doh: nappy brain, I blame nappy brain!!!

Wow impressed . I wouldn't even attempt to jigsaw!

yeah to be fair megs I dont think I could identify a jigsaw in a DIY shop let alone use one!!!

Im sure he'll calm down soon. It really is hard in the early days when OH goes back to work. have you got anyone who'll come and stay? It really helped when my mum came down just for company and to make tea and do the odd nappy change. In a few weeks you'll feel more like leaving the house and things will look up :hug:

...OMG indigo your OH sounds like he don't have much luck can't be as bad as when my OH the audio visual technician that installs TVs most days dropped his own plasma lol

OOOPS LOL! That's not good vix!

Hope you've had a better day today Rayoflight x

i've just seen this :hug: when i was a new driver, had been driving about 6 weeks, i went to my piano lesson, they live in a little cul-de-sac, so i spun my little car round, misjudged the turning circle slightly and went straight into her wall, knocking half of it down :shock: i then had to go and knock on the door and tell her what i'd done, then phone my dad, who had to come and drive me home, cos the car wasnt really safe for a new driver to be driving! needed like a whole new front wing and bumper and everything! mortified wasnt the word!! luckily they were planning on pulling the wall down anyway, so i did them a favour in a way :blush:

Oh no!!! Crashing when you've just passed is the worst feeling. I can sympathise!

My track record with cars isn't all that great to be fair! When I'm on the laptop I'll post a couple of pics of one of my calamity crashes. You'll piss your sides.

Builder came and assessed today. Will be about £200.

So with my unpaid parking ticket that spiralled into a £500 bailiff debt and now this that's £700 down the swanny this month alone!!! No wonder Shaun is so mad with me. At least he's speaking to me now he's calmed down. He's just taking the piss now which I can handle a lot lot better than ignorance!

Accidents happen, I'd not have cooked him a meal lol I'd have just told him how it was and blamed him :lol:

x

ws your parking ticket when you were in labour hun?? Im pretty sure you can get out of it if it was, or if you were still pregnant, perhaps you THOUGHT you were in labour *nudge nudge wink*

P.S. now that youre feeling a bit better about the whole thing I have to admit I think this has to be the best thread title of 2010, actually crashed your own car into your owm house :p Glad the building work wont be too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back